“absolutely fantastic”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“absolutely fantastic”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I'm from th South and I've never had food this good - sorry mom. the pork shoulder was fall off the fork, the greens and cabbsge and green beans were better than spot on. tried the mac and cheese and sloppy joes egg rills... will never have one without the other! definitely a hidden gem, if you come to the island, i highly recommend this restaurant!!!

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank malchakb

“Go for the food”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Based on prior reviews I decided to try Annie O's for the first time during a trip to the Island last week. I was not disappointed. This is not ,as it's name suggests, a pretentious place, but the food is excellent and reasonably priced. The shrimp and grits were as good as any I have had at other places in the " low country". I look forward to a return visit.

1 Thank Richard P
Paducah, Kentucky
“fantastic restaurant”
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

We came to Hilton Head specifically for restaurant week and this was our first restaurant to try because we were curious about the trigger fish. Everything was fantastic! The trigger fish is now one of our favorites. I had the chocolate bread pudding for dessert and my husband had the key lime pie. Both were made there and my pudding was heated up in the oven, not a microwave. They were both over the top! The service was wonderful too, he took very good care of us. We see why this restaurant is so high up on trip advisor. We highly recommend this place.

Caswell Beach, North Carolina
“Can not go wrong with anything”
Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

We had heard about this restaurant through Trip Advisor. The fried chicken is as good as advertised or better. Portions are more than you can eat. The service was very good, just remember, the food is from scratch & fried chicken takes about 20 minutes. The question you ask, is if I am going back. I took home the leftovers & I am getting 2 meals for the price of one. I am for sure going back. Make sure to try the fried green tomatoes,the collards,the potatoes, the cabbage or any thing else. It is better than good!!!!!!.

Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Great food!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Go for the food! The triggerfish was absolutely perfect! The atmosphere was "storefront", nothing exciting at all. The service was topnotch, but the food was spectacular and prices reasonable. Will go back.

• Visited January 2013