“Nice Place”

Watusi
Ranked #15 of 374 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: We are your neighborhood cafe where we make every guest feel completely at home. We use only all natural meats, and all fresh fruits and veggies. We are proud to offer Certified Organic, Fair Trade Coffee from Batdorf and Bronson. We offer fresh made to order Fruit Smoothies and Frozen Coffee drinks. As we are no longer a yogurt shop, we now have available a full breakfast and lunch menu from 7:30-3:00 daily. Serving, benedict, waffles, omelets, freshly baked muffins, bagels, eggs and croissants, eggs sandwhich for breakfast. Serving fresh made to order lunches, to include array of salads and speciality sandwiches. Our friendly staff will serve you whether you choose cozy seating inside or on our beautiful patio outside. We have Free Wi-Fi that reaches each corner of Watusi. Sit, Relax and Stay a while.... Open 7:30 am to 3 pm Daily CLOSED CHRISTMAS DAY
Columbus, Ohio
“Nice Place”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Stopped in a a yogurt one evening. They have about 10 selections and a full topping bar. I was checking out their menu while there and was very impressed. I wish I could have returned for a meal. Next visit to HH.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Craig H

Western PA
“Cool place”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

It's a coffee shop/cafe with a cool atmosphere- laid back and relaxing. Went for breakfast and had a yummy fresh Belgium waffle. Ordered the regular coffee, although there are several specialty coffees, and it too was fresh. My husband and I split a "sticky" bun and it was large, with plenty of sticky and nuts. Everyone around us was commenting on how good their food was. This is a keeper for sure.

• Visited August 2014
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Breakfast heaven! ”
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

Dancing goats coffee best had in very long time. Bananas foster waffles to die for! Sausage best had yet! Great, relaxing, charming atmosphere. Service was excellent! I wish we found it sooner on our trip. We definitely will return on our next trip!!! Yummy!

Hilton Head island
“Best Breakfast!!!”
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

This place is amazing, but their breakfast sandwich is where it's at! We are obsessed at work and get them all the time. They do not skimp on the egg...'or the bacon for that matter. Get a Sand Dollar to go with it, you'll thank me later!

1 Thank Hollis116
Vienna, Austria
“Great Service”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

The best part about Watusi for me was the service and cleanliness of the location. The staff was very helpful and friendly and makes a customer feel welcomed. The environment was also pleasant at Watusi with comfortable chairs that makes it easy to linger there.

I did not have food while there, but only coffee, which was good. The only drawback is the cost--I find $4.50 for a cappuccino without additional add-ons like syrup or soy expensive. With tax and all I was just short of $5.00 for one cup. There was only one size (which was very large), otherwise I would have ordered a small one. Also, I asked to have it at the café and surprisingly there were only to-go cups for serving, whether you stayed or not.

• Visited July 2014