“5 times in one week!!! A-mazing!!”
Review of Watusi

Watusi
Ranked #14 of 376 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: We are your neighborhood cafe where we make every guest feel completely at home. We use only all natural meats, and all fresh fruits and veggies. We are proud to offer Certified Organic, Fair Trade Coffee from Batdorf and Bronson. We offer fresh made to order Fruit Smoothies and Frozen Coffee drinks. As we are no longer a yogurt shop, we now have available a full breakfast and lunch menu from 7:30-3:00 daily. Serving, benedict, waffles, omelets, freshly baked muffins, bagels, eggs and croissants, eggs sandwhich for breakfast. Serving fresh made to order lunches, to include array of salads and speciality sandwiches. Our friendly staff will serve you whether you choose cozy seating inside or on our beautiful patio outside. We have Free Wi-Fi that reaches each corner of Watusi. Sit, Relax and Stay a while.... Open 7:30 am to 3 pm Daily CLOSED CHRISTMAS DAY
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

We visited for lunch as a family of 7. Great sandwiches! Too full for dessert so we returned later for frozen yogurt. Yum!!

Then we returned the next day for yogurt and then the next and then 2 days later!!

We have never done that before, but Watusi became OUR place.

We can't recommend Watusi enough!! You gotta go!!!

1  Thank JALToronto
There are newer reviews for Watusi

Reviewed July 2, 2014

My husband and I have gone 3 days in a row! Wonderful staff - super service & SO dog friendly! We were sitting outside on their patio and they brought treats & water for our dogs :) Coffee is awesome. Loved the grits w/brown sugar - yummy! A new favorite on HH.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Had breakfast here twice during vacation last week. Once with just my son and another time with 11 other people. Both times, the experience, service and food were great. They were very accommodating of our large group although their inside seating area is small. We sat outside with tables pushed together and it worked very well. Our party had the Belgium waffles, scrambled egg specials, omelets and the special of the day which was a yogurt and fruit parfait. It was all very good. The lunch menu looked great although we didn't make it for lunch. Next trip.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

My family and I went to Watusi and were very impressed with the food. I ordered breakfast(served until 2 pm) and the rest of the family ordered sandwiches. Everything was great with large portions. I would definitely recommend this restaurant. It is an island gem!

1  Thank Kat K
Reviewed June 27, 2014

My friends and I actually thought this place was a sushi restaurant. As I walked in I had to laugh when I saw the cafe bar instead of the sushi bar. It felt like a "Friends" cafe. Ordered a deli sandwich along with a coffee drink. Loved it! Great place to meet an old friend for lunch. You do not feel rushed. Would highly recommend this place for lunch. I will be back to try breakfast.