“Awesome breakfast!”

Watusi
Ranked #16 of 369 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: We are your neighborhood cafe where we make every guest feel completely at home. We use only all natural meats, and all fresh fruits and veggies. We are proud to offer Certified Organic, Fair Trade Coffee from Batdorf and Bronson. We offer fresh made to order Fruit Smoothies and Frozen Coffee drinks. As we are no longer a yogurt shop, we now have available a full breakfast and lunch menu from 7:30-3:00 daily. Serving, benedict, waffles, omelets, freshly baked muffins, bagels, eggs and croissants, eggs sandwhich for breakfast. Serving fresh made to order lunches, to include array of salads and speciality sandwiches. Our friendly staff will serve you whether you choose cozy seating inside or on our beautiful patio outside. We have Free Wi-Fi that reaches each corner of Watusi. Sit, Relax and Stay a while.... Open 7:30 am to 3 pm Daily CLOSED CHRISTMAS DAY
Buffalo, New York
“Awesome breakfast!”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

My family and I went to Watusi and were very impressed with the food. I ordered breakfast(served until 2 pm) and the rest of the family ordered sandwiches. Everything was great with large portions. I would definitely recommend this restaurant. It is an island gem!

1 Thank Kat K

Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States
“Great place for lunch”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

My friends and I actually thought this place was a sushi restaurant. As I walked in I had to laugh when I saw the cafe bar instead of the sushi bar. It felt like a "Friends" cafe. Ordered a deli sandwich along with a coffee drink. Loved it! Great place to meet an old friend for lunch. You do not feel rushed. Would highly recommend this place for lunch. I will be back to try breakfast.

Visited June 2014
Kingsport
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

For just over 30 bucks our family of 4 had a great breakfast. we plan to go again before we leave the island. Will have the frozen yogurt next time.

Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Creative delicious fun place”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Creative food and lively atmosphere. Great salads, sandwiches and sides. Pimento Cheese and Do Not forget the dessert. Breakfast all day and great coffee and Frozen Yogurt bar.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Alora M
“Way more than I expected”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

I could barely choose so many great looking choices for breakfast & lunch even at lunchtime. Very cute place with eclectic decor...big windows from inside & patio with umbrellas outside.
Many Tea flavors to choose from so we tried Raspberry Tea and loved it! I had breakfast with this huge Cinnamon roll with pecans. Hubby had a juicy Chicken breast sandwich with great crusty french roll. He asked about the cole slaw when ordering so waitress brought a sample for him to try & it was awesome. Portion sizes were generous. Also has self serve yogurt with many topping choices but we were too full to try it.