“It's as good as the reviews state”
Review of Watusi Cafe

Watusi Cafe
Ranked #20 of 381 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: We are your neighborhood cafe where we make every guest feel completely at home. We use only all natural meats, and all fresh fruits and veggies. We are proud to offer Certified Organic, Fair Trade Coffee from Batdorf and Bronson. We offer fresh made to order Fruit Smoothies and Frozen Coffee drinks. We have available a full breakfast and lunch menu from 7:30-3:00 daily. Serving, benedict, waffles, omelets, freshly baked muffins, bagels, eggs and croissants, eggs sandwhich for breakfast. Serving fresh made to order lunches, to include array of salads and speciality sandwiches. Our friendly staff will serve you whether you choose cozy seating inside or on our beautiful patio outside. Open 7:30 am to 3 pm Daily CLOSED CHRISTMAS DAY
Reviewed November 7, 2013

My wife and I had a wonderful lunch here yesterday and it was great. Service with a smile from very friendly staff, and our salads were fantastic. My wife commented that she had never seen me completely clean my salad plate.

Be sure to try their pita bread. It is homemade and lightly brushed with a garlic oil. Delicious!

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Watusi has great yogurt .i liked the dreamy dark chocolate with Oreos and fudge.there are other types of yogurt like sea salt Carmel,key lime bar,white chocolate muse,and many other types.i think the yogurt was excellent .

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I love this place for lunch! Great frozen yogurt, friendly staff, excellent sandwiches. My favorite is the Turkey Reuben paninni. And their pimento cheese is better than my homemade!

Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Excellent lunch! Very relaxed, comfortable atmosphere for good food and conversation. Roast beef sandwich and mint green tea were very good. Friendly, prompt service. Would definitely go again.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Staff is always friendly and service is always fast. I really love the roast beef sandwich. The food is not greasy or heavy. I feel like it is much healthier than other options on the island. I've never had the coffee or ice cream, but friends swear by it. There is a nice patio as well as a comfortable dining area inside.

The only thing that I find disappointing is that the kitchen closes earlier than I'd like. So make sure you get there before 2.

1  Thank Sandlapper4
islandgirlhhi_11, Owner at Watusi Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Happy to hear you enjoyed a taste of Watusi. We pride ourselves on using the only freshest products. Our bread is baked fesh from a bakery and all our meats are organic with zero added yuck. Thanks for writing a review. See you soon.