Stayed at Seacrest in April-13, located at 10 N Forest Beach Drive, HHI. The location is superb, right on Coligny Beach with the shops, restaurants and snack bars of Coligny Plaza right across the road.
If you can get a unit in building 3 you'll be directly overlooking the ocean, where dolphins can be spotted, pelicans swoop by and you can watch people going about their day-to-day activities without a care in the world!
We stayed in unit 3504, rented through Wyndham (was previously Resort Quest) and this 2-bedroom, 2 bath villa was equipped with everything you could possibly need. 2 balconies, nice open plan living / dining / kitchen, across from the elevator which takes you to the garage. We didn't hear a peep from our neighbours during our stay and would recommend Seacrest very highly. If only we had the $$$$s to make this our second home away from home we wouldn't hesitate!
Some tips from our stay ...
- be sure to check out Seapines Forest Reserve if you are into nature and use Outside Hilton Head at Shelter Cove Harbour for your boat trips - they are simply superb
- shop at Walmart Festival Centre on your way in to the resort to pick up essentials, an easy 15 minute drive using the Toll Road thereafter. There's a Bi-Lo on Pope which is slightly more expensive but has all you need.
- Wyndham provide welcome pack which includes enough towels for every guest, dishwasher powder, washing-up liquid, kitchen towels, keyless entry with welcome pack collected from offices just around the corner on Pope Avenue.
- use the cross island toll road as the quickest way on and off the Island -$1.25 well spent!
- we ate mainly at the villa but would recommend Annie O's Southern Eats for a taste of the South!
- a day spent in Savannah is well worth it, beautiful city.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Crest Villas Hotel Hilton Head
- Sea Crest Hotel
- Sea Crest Hilton Head
- Hilton Head Sea Crest