“First time but won't be the last!”
Review of Pomodori

Pomodori
Ranked #7 of 380 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 29, 2014

We heard about this place from our local friends and made a reservation to give it a try. It's a small place so if you plan on going call ahead to book a table. The pasta was amazing! I had the meat lasagna special and it was just the right size. The marinara was so light and tasty and complemented the meat perfectly. The chicken francese looked great as well. This will definitely be one of our go to places on our annual visit to Hilton Head.

Reviewed August 23, 2014

I am old school food and beverage and what Amanda Russ has going in her small intimate Italian restaurant on Hilton Head is all good. The food is not what you will find anywhere else, the ravioli's are made by her mom, the sausage is made by her dad but what I find incredible is how the entire restaurant works together to make the guest experience awesome. If you go, I would suggest the capri salad with balsamic, the special "raviolis" for the evening and allow Nate to suggest a wine. If you really are not sure about what to order because it all is amazing, ask your server. We did this the other nite and it was perfecto~!

Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

Stuffed yellow pepper was unique delicious and worthy of a visit .

Two different veal dishes were not flavorful and tasted like a frozen heavily breaded piece of veal.
I expected something lighter - veal that was lightly floured and sauces that you remembered. That was NOT the case. Disappointed.

1  Thank betty a
Reviewed August 21, 2014

I highly recommend this little restaurant. They have taken over a small space and given it great
character. Service is excellent. We shared a beet salad that is to die for. Not much fish selection, but I got a chicken dish that was some of the best prepared chicken I've ever had.
Call ahead for a reservation because they have limited space. Good wine at a reasonable price.
We will be back.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

We are a family of four with two people who don't like fish or seafood. So even though I don't want Italian when at the beach, sometimes it is required. Pomodori did not disappoint. It is a small restaurant tucked at the end of a strip mall off the main road (Hilton Pkwy). The food was fresh and tasty just like our favorite place in Chicago. They have a great wine list with a good selection of wines by the glass. They do not have a kids menu but will split a full serving between 2 kids if asked. Definitely worth a visit if you need a change of scenery from the seafood restaurants but don't want to visit one of the chains.