“Superb!!!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

Everything about this place was excellent. Some of the best Thai food I have ever had. Prices are reasonable too.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

I the interest of full disclosure, I need to start out by stating that I had never been to a Thai restaurant prior to this visit, and only went on this occasion to placate my lovely wife who has been to Thai restaurants before with friends of hers and loves Thai food. I was hesitant because I am a very selective (make that "picky") eater and honestly did not feel that there would be anything on the menu that i would care to eat -- boy, was I wrong. I had one of the best meals with some of the best service of our entire week in Hilton Head. I had a sirloin strip steak that was prepared to perfection with a sauce that accompanied it that was out of this world. I do enjoy spicy and hot foods, and when I was given a choice of mild, warm, hot and very hot for the sauce, I opted for the hot and it was delicious. The young Thai woman who was our server was extremely pleasant and efficient, answered all of my questions about how the food was prepared, what ingredients were used, what I liked and didn't like in foods, and went out of her way to be certain that the ingredients that I didn't particularly care for were not used in the preparation of the meal. The result was a very enjoyable dining experience for both my wife and me. The presentation of the food was also very well done -- I have to say that the artistic skill of turning carrot slices into butterflies, flowers and other decorations on the plate was a very nice touch. I highly recommend this restaurant for a pleasant dining experience.

Reviewed July 6, 2012 via mobile

Grabbed lunch here one afternoon as we came in from the beach. I ordered Thai Basil with chicken (medium) with soup. The soup was spicier than my Thailand Basil so I'd go up to a 3 next time I order. My boyfriend ordered Mussiman Curry (hot) and said he should have ordered a 4. We know next time to order spicer...

Service was good. We were the only ones in the resturant at 2:15 so it was quiet and relaxing. Our server was attentive and friendly.

We will be back when we come back to HHI.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Excellent variety of Thai dishes very well prepared, presentation could use a little more thought.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

Great Thai dishes on Hilton Head -

Lunches are quick n easy -

I love the soups and salads -

Great Pad Thai or Drunken Noodle!