“AWESOME TIME”

ZipLine Hilton Head
Ranked #2 of 14 Fun & Games in Hilton Head
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: A fun, thrilling zipline canopy tour, part of Broad Creek Marina Adventures, in the heart of Hilton Head Island. Approximately a 2 hour adventure, flying over & through massive live oaks & pines, looking out at glistening Broad Creek, the boats, marshes & dolphins. We feature 8 ziplines & 2 suspension bridges with heights to 75ft. You're harnessed & helmeted. Ages 10 & older; weight 80 lbs to 250 lbs.
Reviewed May 25, 2013

This was a very new experience for me. I was very hesitant and nervous. Jeremy and Olivia explained everything we were going to do and made the experience great. The equipment is new and very well maintained. All the staff made this an unforgettable time. I would definitely do this again and highly recommend to anyone going to Hilton Head.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,217)
All reviews
in 22 reviews
"safety"
in 160 reviews

Reviewed May 23, 2013

We had a blast Ziplining with our guides Allan, Olivia and Ashley! I'm a nervous nelly and they made me feel so comfortable and safe (I still hugged the tree)! The guides made the whole experience a blast! We all had a great time and enjoyed some good laughs. The racing zip line was the best so exhilarating! Defininately a good starters zip line course but still fun for those who have been before (2 of the 6 of us had been in Costa Rica before there it is a lot better more zips fast

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Olivia and Jeremy are great! I was a little nervous and they were really understanding and kept it light. They are a great team, and you can tell that they've been trained well. Excellent day. Must go!

Reviewed May 4, 2013

We just returned from a stay in Hilton Head and found a new experience to enhance our visits there! It was the ZipLine, not at all scary, very safe and a fun time!! The staff was great-friendly and confident and made you comfortable. The platforms were new and equipment was first rate. I had been ziplining in Costa Rica, but my husband had not. The terrain is definitely not the same, but it's still a good time, great introduction to ziplining and a different way to see Hilton Head. Try it and I think you'll like it.