“Very good…for Lunch”

Vari Asian Seafood & Sushi Buffet
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Chinese, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: we are asian restaurant.we offer, Chinese food, traditional dim sum, sushi, seafood, buffet, beer, wine, liquor. located at mile 8-9 marker on 278.
Kent, Ohio
“Very good…for Lunch”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

One of the best values on the island. It was only $8.95 for a lunch buffet that included a great selection of sushi. It wasn't the best sushi I had ever had but it wasn't bad and there was a wide variety.

• Visited June 2014

Jackson, New Jersey
“Great selection of dishes”
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Great selection of dishes including sushi. The waitress is friendly and very attentive to our needs. Hard to beat the $9 for lunch buffet. Will come back here if we are in the area again.

Visited June 2014
“Worst meal ever”
Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

I've never written a bad review in my life. This was the worst meal I've ever eaten (or attempted to eat) in my 35 years. I am not a picky eater. With exception to maybe 3 things on the entire buffet, the food was not fresh at all; vegetables were dry, fishy fish, horrible sushi with pale tuna lying on top...I made a few attempts to get something edible & decided to get bananas and oranges, which were the best tasting thing offered. I don't see how this place is in business. I don't see how they had excellent ratings...unbelievable.

4 Thank Jennie S
Tempe, Arizona
“Worst Food I have had in a long time”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

My friend and I got the buffet and it was horrible. Everything we tried was not fresh and didn't even have much flavor. We do not usually complain about food and can usually find something good but this food was just plain bad. We paid the ticket and went somewhere else to eat because we didn't want to cause a scene but trust me, stay away. You will be disappointed.

Visited May 2014
4 Thank Clover R
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States
“Perhaps the best Chinese food on Hilton Head Island”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

While Hilton Head island doesn't compare with major cities for interesting and excellent Chinese food, Vari Asian has succeeded in raising the bar high enough to beat most of the local alternatives. They serve a very respectable buffet offering a large variety of fresh and tasty selections. Pretty typical for a Chinese buffet, though heavily oriented toward chicken dishes and not much seafood- at least not at lunch. The buffet includes a limited selection of excellent home-made dim sum as well as decent sushi- primarily maki rolls. (For great sushi, go to Hinoki.) Today, I particularly enjoyed their Hot & Sour Soup... as good as I've ever had anywhere. You can also order from the menu, but I never have. Good food on the buffet, especially the dim sum, combined with good service and a very moderate price, often discounted via coupons, makes Vari Asian my local Chinese restaurant of choice.

• Visited June 2014