“The best place for yoga on the island”
Review of Jiva Yoga Center

Jiva Yoga Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Yoga is Community. At Jiva we are committed to inspire and empower you on your journey to wholeness in health and wellbeing thru the practice of Yoga. Whether you are a beginner or more experienced you will find your place. Our commitment is to help you develop a lifelong yoga practice and to experience the transformational and wellness shifts that the yoga lifestyle offers.Each of our teachers are highly certified to help guide you on your path of the practice. We offer something for everyone! Vinyassa Flow, Yin Yoga, Gentle Yoga, and Massage Therapy.In addition to offering classes 7 days a week, we offer private yoga sessions, yoga on the beach, Stand Up Paddle Board Yoga classes. Ongoing workshops are offered to take your practice to a deeper level. We give back to the Community by offering community Yoga classes with all donations going to local charities.
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I have been practicing yoga for approx. 6 years. This is by far the best yoga studio I have ever experienced. Totally professional, totally zen, totally supportive...both locations are just fabulous. If you love yoga or you are thinking about "dipping your toes" into yoga....do it at Jiva. You are in good hands!

1  Thank Patti-Joan
Donielle14, Manager at Jiva Yoga Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2014

What an awesome review! Thank you so much for your kind words! Hopefully we'll be seeing you soon!!!

There are newer reviews for Jiva Yoga Center

Reviewed November 14, 2013

I have been a long-term client of Greg Schenkel's for massage therapy. Every year while visiting Hilton Head, I spend an hour and a half on Greg's table. His work is intuitive and relaxing. I don't think I've ever had the same massage twice. Greg takes the time to listen to my body and he adjusts his techniques to respond to my needs. The time I spend with Greg is always a highlight of my visit to the island. I highly recommend him the next time you need a massage on Hilton Head!

Awesome! Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and we'll be sure to let Greg know of your kind words! See you soon!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I've been seeing Greg for massage for several years on my annual trips to Hilton Head Island - and I see him multiple times during each visit. His massage sessions are extraordinary. I've had massages from others, but can assure you there is nothing to compare. I recommend Greg whenever I hear someone is visiting the island.

We just wanted to say thank you for your wonderful review! We'll be sure to let Greg know and hopefully we'll be getting to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Now they have two locations. The new one at the north end makes it much better for me. Locals get great introductory offer for 30 days!

So sorry for the belated response! We're just now figuring this Tripadvisor thing out! Thank you for taking the time to review our studios! We hope we'll be seeing you soon!

Reviewed August 23, 2013

I absolutely loved these classes - all their teachers were equally friendly, welcoming, warm and the class was a great flow followed by some balance and inversion. The setting, of course, can't be beat!

1  Thank Yogamama49

We're so happy you enjoyed our beach yoga classes, we definitely love hosting them and are thankful for such a wonderful review! Hopefully, we'll see you back again soon!