“A real cozy spot”
Review of Corks Neighborhood Wine Co. - CLOSED

Corks Neighborhood Wine Co.
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Used a voucher to check out this place. You can't see through the glass windows so I had no idea what to expect. It is an attractive place, with rough hewn wood walls, marble bar tops, wine cork decorative items. There is a long bar to one side and a second bar in the middle of the room, as well as comfortable chairs or tables and chairs in an L-shaped room. The wine that came with my offer was decent, and I ordered a "big, small plate" that also came with my voucher. The plate I chose was a mediterranean flatbread that was very good. There were several other flatbread choices, some salads and assorted other things. Plenty to make an actual meal out of. The food is handed out from the kitchen thought a little hidden window in the wood wall behind the bar. Reminded me of a speakeasy. The menu listed several nights that offered $15 bottles of wine or $6 plates. A deal. This is definitely a good place to stop off after work alone or with a group of friends.

1  Thank ASC19512013

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Had a business function there that went off perfectly! Looked around and noticed some couples, birthday party, casual drinkers, and some there for the food. Great small flat breads with a huge selection. Can not remember the managers name but he took really good care of my guests. Beer selection is very good if you do not like their extensive wine selection.

1  Thank CW2907
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Great atmosphere for business or pleasure. Quite and comfortable. A great selection of some of the best wins. The menu is awesome. They serve a variety of Tappas items. The Bartenders are very friendly. The owner is always there. The place is very Clean. Great Place, will go again.

1  Thank TJH1515
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

I am a local here on Hilton Head and my girlfriend and I love coming here for a nice glass of wine after dinner or even a few small plates after work. Gordon does a great job with this nice neighborhood wine bar.

2  Thank matraveler11
Reviewed January 8, 2014

My wife had been wanting to try this place for awhile. We always head to the island of New Year's so we thought it would be a perfect time to visit. The decor was very nice.....rustic with bar and table seating as well as comfy chairs. We proceeded to take two of the chairs and shared two bottles of wine. The prices were reasonable on a normal night.....but even more so when they are running 1/2 off bottles. This is a great date place and has a very good vibe and feel. I would also note that the staff was very friendly and accomdating. Food was availbable but we did not try any as we had just come from dinner. We will definitely return to Cork's when we are back in Hilton Head.

1  Thank pic15