Outback Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Hilton Head Outback Steakhouse location.
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Your all American - Aussie hybrid steakhouse with shrimp and chicken and stuff also. Nice good bread, fun cocktails, good service, limited choices but reliable chain with a solid formula and concoctions. Nothing is fancy or creative, just hearty basic food - different cuts and sizes of steaks, and there's chicken, salads, and don't forget those very tantalizing blooming onion rings and sauce are irresistible even if they Are fried. Very reasonable prices.

1  Thank lsihrofhhisc

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I took my sister there to celebrate her birthday this passed Saturday, what a wonderful experience, the food was very good and affordable, but the highlight of the evening was the waitress Pam she was second to none that I have ever seen. Pam made everyone feel as though we were the only costumers that she had that night, she knew the menu, how the food was prepared and recommended awesome choices for diner. It was both my sister Barbara and another costumer's birthday who's name was John before the eveing was over Pam had us all singing happy birthday and solving music trivia questions. Great experience that's what makes you want to return to places of business. Keep up the good work Pam, oh by the way we listened to Lattimore while heading back to Virginia:-)

1  Thank Delores L
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Outback currently has a menu with several items (food & drinks) for $4 if you order and eat at the Bar. You can combine it with things off the regular menu as well.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Went here to have a dinner with the family while in Hilton Head for our anniversary. Pam the waitress was AWESOME. The food was ok but the service from Pam made the visit worthwhile. She took some pictures of our family and also took a couple of pictures with us. I got the shrimp and chicken special. Pam kept the shrimp coming until we could not eat anymore. We had a surprise birthday celebration for my dad and Pam brought out two deserts for us to share and did not charge us. I have only been to Outback a couple of times and have had some bad experiences but this put the outback back on my restaurant visit meter.

1  Thank krisencalade
Reviewed September 19, 2013

"No worries" Wednesday special. Two salads, appetizer or dessert to share and two main entrees for $25. Options to upgrade one or both meals for $30 and $35. Great deal for the price. Food is good but not great.

2  Thank Carl H