“Great Service”
Review of Outback Steakhouse - CLOSED

Outback Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Hilton Head Outback Steakhouse location.
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Went here to have a dinner with the family while in Hilton Head for our anniversary. Pam the waitress was AWESOME. The food was ok but the service from Pam made the visit worthwhile. She took some pictures of our family and also took a couple of pictures with us. I got the shrimp and chicken special. Pam kept the shrimp coming until we could not eat anymore. We had a surprise birthday celebration for my dad and Pam brought out two deserts for us to share and did not charge us. I have only been to Outback a couple of times and have had some bad experiences but this put the outback back on my restaurant visit meter.

1  Thank krisencalade

Reviewed September 19, 2013

"No worries" Wednesday special. Two salads, appetizer or dessert to share and two main entrees for $25. Options to upgrade one or both meals for $30 and $35. Great deal for the price. Food is good but not great.

2  Thank Carl H
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Much to our dismay we've been forced to write off our local Outback but because they're so close by we gave them another shot and we're glad we did. The food has a way to go but was far better than it's been for some time. Management has consistantly offered a blooming onion token for our next visit in lieu of serving good beef. So that's my take on the food. What really made the evening fun was our server Pam M. She's very good at her job and is a lovely and entertaining person. She just may have provided the best restaurant service I've ever had! I will definitely return but only if I can be assured that we'll have Pam serving us. Note to mgmt: clone Ms. Pam, buy better beef and we may just dine with you several times a week. Thanks, Pam!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

We showed up on a Monday night at 6:00 and there was no wait at all - we were seated quickly, so we thought things were going well. Then we ordered and waited, and waited and waited (Jonathan S was waiter). It was not until 7:15 that our meals arrived. Our waiter kept filling our water and brought us a glass of ice (not sure why), but we really wanted food. Also, the blooming onion was the smallest onion I've ever seen. I ordered a salad for dinner because I knew we were ordering an onion as appetizer - well, when we got it, I wish I would have got a bigger dinner. We had 4 adults and we got about 3 bites each of it. Another waiter came to our table with an onion on a platter and asked if we got our onion and the onion on the platter was at least twice the size of the onion we got. It was just not a good night at Outback and we always go there for the great service and food - not this trip....

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Its Outback..nothing special with the food or drinks. We have eaten at Outbacks all over the country so we already like it there. The place was clean and we were seated right away and even though it was close to their closing time no one seemed to rush us. Pam, our server, was hilarious and very attentive. She even brought her husband from the back to meet us since we are from Baltimore and they are HUGE fans of The Wire (no we were never on the show but she was excited just the same). They offered us a sample of the clam chowder while we waited for our food. Pam even gave us a little insight about the area and told us to use her name at one of the places she recommended. Gave us her card and told us to call her if we had any other questions. Very good southern hospitality we will visit with her again.

1  Thank disneyfamily