“Look forward to visiting every summer!”
Review of Seeds of Calm Spa

Seeds of Calm Spa
Reviewed August 4, 2014

My husband found this spa 5 years ago when we made our first trip to Hilton Head. Needless to say, we have returned 3 more times and every time I have visited Dorine. I love her! I have had so many massages over the years but none compare to Dorine. From the moment you walk in, you are welcomed with open arms. I love Dorine's spirit and her talent is wonderful. I really feel like she takes her time to specifically massage the areas she finds to be in need. She is definitely not "going through the motions." If I lived closer, I would visit much more often!

1  Thank Ashleigh M

Reviewed July 26, 2014

I have had many, many, different massages in my life, but none quite as wonderful as this. First, Doreen is a true gem. An authentic herbalist, who held nothing back. Massaging me from my head to my toes. She hit trigger points, that I didn't even realize I had pain in, until the wonderful technique of Doreen's hands, and feet (yes, I said feet, she walked on my back, it's called ashiatsu). I live in Charleston and I plan on taking this trip as often as I can, just so I can have a 90 minute massage with the best. If you want an authentic, natural, best massage of your life, you found the right place.

1  Thank Laura C
Reviewed July 20, 2014

I had a facial, pedicure, manicure, and massage at Seeds of Calm Spa. I love this place! DeAnn (whom I would recommend to anyone and I am very picky) did a great job on my facial, manicure, and pedicure. She was very nice and professional. I had one of the most relaxing facials and it was calming to my skin. I also loved the shellac manicure and shellac pedicure. The pedicure chairs are so comfortable and the environment is not chaotic like a nail salon. Doreen did my massage and she is amazing. The massage was exactly what I needed. She really takes the time to help tense areas and reduce any pain. She really cares about healing and rejuvenation.This place is a perfect spa staple in Hilton Head. The overall experience was amazing. I was treated so well and the prices are reasonable. I would recommend this spa to anyone. It is definitely worth your money and time when visiting Hilton Head.

1  Thank Stephnaynay
Reviewed July 19, 2014

What a unique find! My 11 yo daughter and I went to Seeds of Calm for a fun mother/daughter experience while on vacation. We each had a facial and a massage. Doreen and the other therapists were accommodating and very professional. We left relaxed and refreshed. We will definitely be back when we return to the island next summer.

1  Thank AmandaBN
Reviewed July 18, 2014

I went to seeds of calm spa the other day...had a deep sea salt massage with Amanda. It was wonderful. I have tried a lot of other spas in the Hilton head area and this was the best massage I have had. I normally don't post reviews however in this case, I felt I should share my experience. Highly recommend!!

1  Thank lauren g