“Outstanding experience”
Review of Seeds of Calm Spa

Seeds of Calm Spa
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I walked out of seeds of calm spa feeling unbelievable. What an outstanding massage I had. I have had a number of massages all over the US, this one was the best by far. I would highly recommend them, but I do not want to spread it to much as I want to be able to get an appointment! Thank you Doreen

Reviewed June 2, 2012

I have had massages all over the world--California, Australia, Costa Roca, Greece, New York, London--but the massage I received from Dorine was the best I have ever had. Period. I also had a facial which was very good. It is a cozy, beautiful, intimate spa experience. Honestly, I wish I could have moved in.

Reviewed April 28, 2012

During our recent trip to Hilton Head, I decided to treat my boyfriend and I to a couples massage. From the moment the owner answered the phone at Seeds of Calm, i knew this would be our spot. Her sincere friendliness came through the telephone. The massage was amazing!!! My neck hasn't been this loose and mobile in quite a few years. My boyfriend agreed, this would be a mandatory stop everytime we come to Hilton Head!

Reviewed April 26, 2012 via mobile

Dont want to leave...! I'll definitely be coming back!

Reviewed April 24, 2012

The spa was the best experience I have had. The people were great. The massage was the best I have ever had. If you're in hilton head this is the place to go!