South Beach Inn
$309
$139
Beach House, A Holiday Inn Resort(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$273
$240
HolidayInn.com
$376
$359
  • Pool
Hilton Head Marriott Resort & Spa(Hilton Head)
$349
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Hilton Garden Inn Hilton Head(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$193
$179
GardenInn.com
$334
Hotels.com
Hampton Inn Hilton Head(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$143
$139
Marriott's Grande Ocean(Hilton Head)
$669
Marriott
Marriott's SurfWatch(Hilton Head)
$649
Marriott
All reviewssalty dogsea pinesbike rentalsfull size fridgesmall kitchenwithin walking distancerestaurants and shopshigh tideour entire staytennis courtskids activitiescoffee makerlive musicharbour towndolphinsbedroomcondo
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

If you want posh, stay away. But the location and proximity to things to do are unmatched. Rooms are comfortable and clean. But who goes to the beach to be in their room? The beach is across the street, the pool is in the parking lot, food is right downstairs or a short walk on the pier. Bike rentals (the perfect way to do hilton head) and tennis courts are also in the parking lot. Seriously a fun place to stay. We'll be back.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank BrandonPerdue
Reviewed June 1, 2013

I stayed on the 2nd level so I could sit on my little balcony and enjoy my take out breakfast from the restaurant across the way. My friends who have a very large family stayed in a condo in Sea Pines and unfortunately their condo smelled like mold from all of the humidity in the area. The South Beach Inn is clean, fresh and feels like home to me - no mold! I was so happy there I'd stay again in a heartbeat. Just a side note: You can rent bicycles on Hilton Head and I would highly recommend doing that and just riding around and enjoying the scenery. Make sure you go to the Lighthouse and get breakfast one day. Have fun!

Room Tip: I liked having a balcony overlooking the court yard outside where the parrots are located so I'd suggest a 2nd floor room.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
5  Thank restorationgirl
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Discovered the South Beach Inn after years of vacationing in Sea Pines and I just don't know why we didn't know about it before. My husband and I were down for three days and accommodations there turned out to be absolutely perfect in every way. We were always warmly greeted and shown the computers, DVD library, etc. Our room #208 was just the right size -- a small living room very comfortably furnished, a small galley kitchenette (sink, full refrigerator, coffee pot and microwave, with glasses, dishes and cutlery for 4), a good sized queen bedded bed room and bath. The place was immaculate and we were surprised to have daily housekeeping. It was exactly what we needed in a fantastic location and for a more than competitive price. We had looked at hotels and the South Beach Inn beat every single one for value. We are telling everyone about it -- it's simply wonderful!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
7  Thank alwaysmoving
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My adult cousins and I visited Hilton Head for a couple of years in a row and have found this to be an excellent place for the family to stay and gather. The restaurant there set a room aside for the celebration of my uncle's 81st birthday. We had a wonderful time together!

Room Tip: We like the rooms with a bay view.
Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank MLMNaples
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Loved Hilton Head and the South Beach Inn was a great place to stay. Room/apartment was very clean and spacious with all the ammenities we could have hoped for. The beach is within easy walking distance as are several restaurants, the real highlight is the bike riding on the beach though, mile after mile of empty beach.....loved it.

Absolutely no complaints!