Red Roof Inn Hilton Head Island
Marriott's Grande Ocean(Hilton Head)
$454
Marriott
Hilton Garden Inn Hilton Head(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$139
Hampton Inn Hilton Head(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$153
$139
Hampton.com
$192
$159
Beach House, A Holiday Inn Resort(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$209
$175
Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$218
$199
Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$271
$215
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
Ramada Hilton Head(Hilton Head)
$56
$409
$199
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
All reviewspancake houseroom was cleansuperior kingmanager chrishilton head islandparking lotconvenience storethe maintenance manmini fridgedesk clerkmemorial daypublic beachthe staff was friendly and helpfulshort drivecoligny beachoff seasonmotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 30, 2010

You won't be disappointed. The rooms are clean, the staff couldn't be friendlier and the rates are the best on the Island.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed August 23, 2010

We stayed here for just one night and we wanted more space than the usual hotel room for a cheap price. We were pleasantly surprised with the room - it was very large with sperate large bedroom (2 double beds), seperate toilet, sofa bed in lounge with another sink, tv, fridge,microwave,safe. AC was a bit noisy but for our money would stay here again as the room was huge and very clean and tidy. Pool also looked good but didnt have time to use it.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 16, 2010

Unlike the previous writer,we had the total opposite experience with the Manager. He was the best,he was pleasant,caring and informative. He called our room to make sure we were ok. He gave us the name the the next guest service rep and told us to contact her if we need assistance with anything. We actually extended my stay for 2 extra days. The rooms we very clean and very comfortable. Its one of the best economical,pet friendly hotels on the island. Thanks Red Roof! I would stay there anyday!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 13, 2010

Girls trip to Hilton Head with my daughter and her friend. Hotel was great. Room was very clean. Met the GM Sean on one occassion and he was awesome. Very helpful with seeing things on the Island and suggested we go next door for breakfast. OMG! the Creme Brulee French Toast was to die for. He went above and beyond the call of duty. Truely an asset to the company. He was very friendly has was all the staff. Also Sarah who worked the front desk during our stay was awesome. Will definitely book with Red Roof Inn on our next adventure to Hilton Head Island.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2010

We live just a couple of hours away from HHI, so we stay here quite often. After staying at this very hotel for a week in April, I earned a free night with my RediCard membership. So my daughter and I popped down for a quick couple of days at the beach/pool in July. The Manager happened to be at the front desk, and when I presented my free night letter, he started berating me for using it there and taking up one of his nicer rooms! Even after I stated that I had EARNED it staying there, he kept up his little tirade! The hotel was not full, so WTH? Yes, some of the rooms are not the cleanest, and smell of cat pee, some are fine. We have a family joke of, "Oh, is this the room with the light over the sink that doesn't work?" We complain about it every time, and they always promise to fix it, but never do, and it's there the next time we go back! Room rates have gone way up, from the $60's to the low $100's, but it helps to keep the clientele a bit more upstanding.

• Stayed: July 2010