Red Roof Inn Hilton Head Island
$329
Hampton Inn Hilton Head(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$139
Hampton.com
Beach House, A Holiday Inn Resort(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$188
$160
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $211/night.

$244
$574
$360
$323
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
Hilton Head Marriott Resort & Spa(Hilton Head)
$269
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Hilton Garden Inn Hilton Head(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$150
$139
Marriott's SurfWatch(Hilton Head)
$639
$649
Priceline
All reviewspancake houseroom was cleansuperior kingmanager chrishilton head islandparking lotconvenience storethe maintenance manmini fridgememorial daypublic beachthe staff was friendly and helpfulshort drivecoligny beachoff seasonmotelhhi
Reviewed May 6, 2014

My wife and I are on a 6 moths tour around America and this was our first experience of the Red Roof Inn Hotel group and will not be the last that we will make use of their facilities. Since we decided to stay over somewhere on Hilton Island this was the first Motel we have passed on our way to the harbor and the first we called once we decided to stay over .

Yes we have found the Inn to be very clean well maintained. The room was to our satisfaction except that it did not have a fridge freezer in it . Feel that it should be utility that should be present in all rooms and not just in certain rooms.

We will definitely recommend this Inn to everybody that prefer Non Smoking rooms and a fresh place to check in to.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Chris A, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Hilton Head Island, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

Thank you for your kind review. I am glad you found us on your visit here to Hilton Head. We are close to everything, and I agree our rooms are clean and comfortable and best of all we are a very affordable option when staying on Hilton Head.
From the team and myself we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

I must admit, during our first visit, my family & I being weren't sure what to expect at this motel (because of a few negative online reviews) BUT, now that we've stayed here, we have to admit this place over exceeded our expectations. Our rooms were pleasantly clean, comfortable & cozy, not to mention our kids had a blast in their nice clean pool & we were minutes away from the beach. The staff (Natalie & Criss) have been such a pleasure to deal with, they are very friendly, helpful & welcoming. After our first & second visit we've decided that we will always be staying here when we go to Hilton Head. We definitely have & will continue to recommend this motel to our friends when they stay on Hilton Head Island!

• Stayed: June 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am glad the kids had fun in the pool, its so relaxing and refreshing for our guests. I can't for you to come back and see the new and improved exterior.
Please reach out us when you plan to come back, it would be our pleasure to make your next reservation.
See you soon!

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Stayed one nice, a real dump. Cheap price is the only good thing it has going for it. No frills place that is dated and in need of major update. First visit to Hilton Head and last was not impressed with town, glad it was off season and this area can really be a zoo.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review. Our rooms were renovated just last year and I am excited to say we are doing a face lift on the outside just this last week. While we are a no frills hotel, I do believe we offer a value to the guest coming to Hilton Head that is here to enjoy all the wonderful things Hilton Head has to offer.
I do hope you will visit here again.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

A couple of friends and I visited Hilton Head from out of town and decided to stay at this Red Roof Inn. Unfortunately, we had some car trouble and stay a couple extra days to figure out how to get my car home. However, Chris and Tammy, along with a few other employees whose names slipped my mind, were always understanding and even looked at the car a few times to try and help out. I've never had nor expected such great customer service from motel staff. The motel was nice; beds were clean, TV was always playing something enjoyable to watch, the rest of the staff was friendly, and the locals were talkative and fun. Even though I had a terrible experience with my car, it was nice to have some good company.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Chris A, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Hilton Head Island, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Thank you for your positive review. I am glad the team could help you during your stay. I know when you have car problems and your away form home that can be a horrible experience. I do hope you can come and stay with us again.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Trip Advisor reviews helped us find this small hotel, and although some of them were negative, they must have been reviewed before the renovations. We found booking directly to be the best price, and did it through their national call centre. No-one answered the direct line.
New flooring, new beds all new furniture and appliances, microwave, minifridge, granite counters etc. were a pleasant find. Vending machines and Ice machines are available on each level. Next door there is a popular breakfast restaurant which gives a discount to Red Roof visitors. The food and service is quite good but the restaurant could do with an upgrade. On the other side is a convenience store with coffee and groceries. Parking is at your door if you choose the lower level, and the pool is clean and inviting. For Hilton Head, this price is excellent. Staff are friendly and helpful and the location is central to everything. I hope I can get a booking next time after posting this, however we're glad to share the info.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the pool may not be as quiet as the rooms facing the woods at back. Lower level is very convenient for access to your vehicle, while upper levels have a better view especially at the back looking into the tropical fauna & flora.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Hello and thank you for your kind review. It is great all the things we to offer right around the hotel. It makes it nice for our guests that so many things are available close to where they are staying.

I do hope you will visit again soon.