All reviewspancake houseroom was cleansuperior kingmanager chrishilton head islandparking lotconvenience storeextra towelsmini fridgelocation was perfectpublic beachdefinitely stay here againshort drivemotelhhipetsrates
Reviewed July 25, 2011

We stayed here for two nights and found that the hotel was in a central location to everything. The room was average but I was disappointed to find stains on my bed sheets and towels. However, the room overall was clean and in a good condition. The bathroom was quite small compared to the size of the room, but still clean. Service was decent as well, but room service had forgotten to replenish our room with towels the second day. Overall, an average hotel but in a great location.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 21, 2011

We arrved late in the evening and found the staff very hospitable. We were very hesitant about staying in any hotel considering our last one has bed bugs. So we throughly checked out the room before we entered and found it clean, recently renovated, comfortable beds. We rented a suite and it was worth the extra money. We were able to have 3 children and 2 adults in the room easily. The pool was also very clean. They provided us the extra towels and blankets we needed.

Next door is a pancake house called Stacks. It is outstanding. We ate there every morning. Across the street is Longhorns and next door to Stacks is a Chinese Restaurant which I understand is good, but we didn't have a chance to try.

Finally the location is outstanding. We spent most of our time at the beach and this hotel is a great location to get to the public beaches area.

We visit Hilton Head once a year to visit with relatives. I would definitely come back to this hotel.

Room Tip: Rent the suite
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2011

This hotel was fantastic for the price! Not only did the hotel have clean and cozy rooms with multiple amenities, but it also had a delightfully nice staff and pretty fantastic location! The hotel is situated right off the islands major highway, and is close to may shopping, entertainment, and food outlets (within 10 minutes of everything!). Also, the hotel is a short 5 minute drive away from the beach, which was another big plus. i would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great deal.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 18, 2011

We needed to stay one night before we could check into our condo for a weekly stay and I have to say I was impressed! This is the 1st review I have written and I am doing so because the staff was so friendly. The room was very clean, the pool was clean and refreshing, and it was a quiet night of sleep as well. I forgot my toothbrush and the staff gave me one. We asked them for some plastic cups while at the pool and they actually ran next door to the gas station and bought some for us. That is far above and beyond the level of service I expected. Worth every penny and I will be back! To the management...Thank you!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2011

Friendly service at check-in, but when we got to the room....we turned around and checked back out. The room smelt horrible, was very humid and damp feeling in the room, and the AC felt like just a regular fan. I felt very nasty just sitting in the room.

• Stayed: July 2011