Hampton Inn Hilton Head(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$113
Hampton.com
Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$179
$159
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $203/night.

Beach House, A Holiday Inn Resort(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$173
$136
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $154/night.

Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$287
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn Hilton Head(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$139
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $213/night.

Marriott's SurfWatch(Hilton Head)
$440
Marriott
Marriott's Grande Ocean(Hilton Head)
$484
Marriott
All reviewspancake houseroom was cleansuperior kingmanager chrishilton head islandparking lotconvenience storeextra towelsmini fridgelocation was perfectmemorial daypublic beachdefinitely stay here againshort driveoff seasonmotelhhi
Reviewed July 21, 2011

We arrved late in the evening and found the staff very hospitable. We were very hesitant about staying in any hotel considering our last one has bed bugs. So we throughly checked out the room before we entered and found it clean, recently renovated, comfortable beds. We rented a suite and it was worth the extra money. We were able to have 3 children and 2 adults in the room easily. The pool was also very clean. They provided us the extra towels and blankets we needed.

Next door is a pancake house called Stacks. It is outstanding. We ate there every morning. Across the street is Longhorns and next door to Stacks is a Chinese Restaurant which I understand is good, but we didn't have a chance to try.

Finally the location is outstanding. We spent most of our time at the beach and this hotel is a great location to get to the public beaches area.

We visit Hilton Head once a year to visit with relatives. I would definitely come back to this hotel.

Room Tip: Rent the suite
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2011

This hotel was fantastic for the price! Not only did the hotel have clean and cozy rooms with multiple amenities, but it also had a delightfully nice staff and pretty fantastic location! The hotel is situated right off the islands major highway, and is close to may shopping, entertainment, and food outlets (within 10 minutes of everything!). Also, the hotel is a short 5 minute drive away from the beach, which was another big plus. i would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great deal.

Reviewed July 18, 2011

We needed to stay one night before we could check into our condo for a weekly stay and I have to say I was impressed! This is the 1st review I have written and I am doing so because the staff was so friendly. The room was very clean, the pool was clean and refreshing, and it was a quiet night of sleep as well. I forgot my toothbrush and the staff gave me one. We asked them for some plastic cups while at the pool and they actually ran next door to the gas station and bought some for us. That is far above and beyond the level of service I expected. Worth every penny and I will be back! To the management...Thank you!

Reviewed July 14, 2011

Friendly service at check-in, but when we got to the room....we turned around and checked back out. The room smelt horrible, was very humid and damp feeling in the room, and the AC felt like just a regular fan. I felt very nasty just sitting in the room.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank eric0181
Reviewed July 12, 2011

Very happy once again with this Hotel. Shawn and the staff are always very helpful and accomodating. The only downfalls - the towels are a little stiff and their is no coffee maker (we have always brought our own) I would rather save $ and go out to eat and Red roof lets me do that.

1  Thank effiemoo