Motel 6 Hilton Head
$139
$121
$309
Beach House, A Holiday Inn Resort(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$280
$334
$319
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn Hilton Head(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$179
GardenInn.com
Hampton Inn Hilton Head(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$139
Hampton.com
Hilton Head Marriott Resort & Spa(Hilton Head)
$349
$269
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Marriott's Grande Ocean(Hilton Head)
$669
Marriott
Marriott's SurfWatch(Hilton Head)
$649
Marriott
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 7, 2009

Dirty, dirty dirty......bugs, bugs, bugs and a very unkempt property. I should have spent a little bit more and stayed next door at the Red Roof Inn.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with friends
9  Thank Charlotte Leigh
Reviewed May 29, 2009

This motel was TERRIBLE!!!! I booked online and by the way the pictures online looked the motel look decent. Well the pictures must have been from the day the originally opened this location or pictures from a different location. The room was nasty and we had a LIVE cockroach in the room to great us! We were there 2mins! Went to the front desk and just telling the lady about the bug, she gave our money back right then! She said the place was closing. We could see why!! STAY AWAY!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
6  Thank TechFam
Reviewed April 18, 2009

I thought it was really funny how whenever we went to the front desk to check out a room that it said on the wall that there was free wifi in every room. Then when we went to try to connect to it, we couldnt. So we called up to the desk and they said they dont have it there. WTF???

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
3  Thank lulu918
Reviewed September 1, 2008

We made our reservations at the Motel 6 website before looking it up on Trip Advisor, so I was a little worried. However, service at the front desk was awesome and the staff was very polite/helpful. To my suprise, our room was very clean and we didn't have any bugs. The AC was cold and the pool was clean. I will definitely stay here again. We stayed in room #225.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
1  Thank bstargel
Reviewed August 4, 2008

This is one of the dirtiest place I have ever visited. Not only was our room infested with cockroaches but it was also plain dirty. Unfortunately, we reached late and had a dog so we could not go anywhere else, but you can! We had to leave a light on to avoid major bug attacks and I spent most of my night killing bugs and hiding under a sheet. The hotel staff tried to help by giving us roach killer but there was not much else they could do. Consider yourself warned! Management ended up giving us a refund after I told them about our experience.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank LaCastafiore