“A most excellent time!!”

Shannon Tanner's Most Excellent Pirate Expedition
More attraction details
Owner description: Shannon Tanner's Most Excellent Pirate Expedition, Hilton Head's Favorite Family Pirate Cruise! Meet Cap'n Tanner and His Pirates at 8:30am morning of the adventure at his Gazebo Concert Stage in Shelter Cove Harbour (13 Harbourside Land, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928) for Pirate Dress Up! Boat Sails at 9am and Adventure is all done around 10:30am!!
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Oh my goodness this was such fun! My kiddos are 12, 9, and 6, and while I was worried my 12 year old would be bored, we took a chance for the sake of the other two. We ALL had a blast!! We have loved Shannon Tanner's concerts for years and this adventure was no exception to the quality entertainment he provides. My two younger children were pirates the rest of the week, sword fighting and discussing the adventures of Calico Jack and Wild Eye Willie! We would definitely recommend this adventure during your stay on Hilton Head Island!!

Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Just went today, What a fantastic time for kids and kids at heart, Captain Tanner is absolutely terrific. Recommending and doing again next year hopefully.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

Took my 2 grandsons and niece's son their ages were 6 and 3 Shannon Tanners' Most Excellent Pirate Expedition. The kids were given bandanas , temporary tattoos, play nerf style swords and other goodies. They were treated to a true pirate experience which gave them the opportunity to squirt attacking pirates in another boat. Shannon also gave the kids a message telling them to use their imaginations. The kids loved the entire voyage, it was one of the highlights of this year's trip to Hilton Head(we've been coming here for over 20 years) I highly recommend this for your kid or in our case, grand kids.

1  Thank Terry O
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Fun for all! Kids, parents, grandparents all enjoyed the adventures with Capt Tanner! He and his pirates put on a show that will give us all great memories for years to come!

Reviewed August 1, 2014

My family, adults and kiddos, had an amazing morning on Captain Shannon Tanner's pirate expedition! The weather was amazing and the boat was perfect, crew and ALL! High energy from the moment you arrive until the second you leave! It's a must!