Recently spent 5 nights here with my husband and 5 year old son. Lovely, relaxing property with friendly staff and two fabulous pools for families (plus an adult pool). Huge, well-appointed room with king bed, sitting area, dining table/chairs, fridge and microwave. Nice big balcony. Quiet rooms well insulated from outside noise. Lovely gardens with fire pits and a huge chess set. A few tips:
1. Don't rent bikes here - they cost much more than outside rental places. Hilton Head Outfitters is walking distance from the hotel and much cheaper.
2. The hotel charges a $20/day resort fee on top of your room cost. It doesn't get you much - free internet, free parking, use of fitness center - things that most other hotels give you free anyway.
3. Join the Omni rewards program before booking your room - you will likely get a better room and 2 free morning drinks each day (coffee, juice).
4. Many of the rooms face the parking lots. Ask for a garden/pool view room if you want to spend any time on your balcony. Only a few of the rooms truly face the ocean due to the hotel's design, so any room advertised as "ocean view" probably only has a partial view.
5. Bed was nice and luxurious but mattress was very soft - much softer than most hotel rooms. I slept well, but this may be an issue for those who really need a firm mattress.
Really enjoyed our stay here. Would definitely go back again and would highly recommend it for families.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Omni Hotels & Resorts, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Oceanfront Resort Hilton Head Island Hotel Hilton Head
- Hilton Hotel Head
- Hilton Oceanfront Hotel Head Island
- Hilton Head Island Hilton Oceanfront Resort