3,603 results
All reviews adult pool buoy bar palmetto market hh prime restaurant mini kitchen family pool ocean view fire pit parking lot palmetto dunes rocking chairs rooms are large ping pong great amenities pool side beach access beautiful property
Reviewed April 24, 2014

This has fabulous pools, a pool restaurant/bar, on a gorgeous section of the beach. It also has many amenities in terms of food, beverages, etc. My only complaint is the hallway noise early in the morning.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Amanda Y
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Five stars for five star customer service. I recently stayed at this very nice hotel, and left behind a rather expensive watch given to me by my wife on our 25th anniversary. She should have divorced me for leaving it in one of the drawers, but Omni saved me by finding it, putting it in its safe, and the cheerily sending it to me. They didn't even charge me for overnight shipping. That kind of service just doesn't exist these days and I will always consider Omnis because of this superlative experience.

Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank Cliffster1162
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Nice Resort/Hotel right on the Beach. They have 3 good sized pools, 2 for family and 1 for adults and if the pools are not your thing the ocean is right there. They have a small playground for kids a bike rental, you name it. Stayed here twice was in 2012 and once in 2014 and enjoyed both. I don't know if they were having problems with their Internet connection this latest time or not but the Internet was running very slow (dial-up from the 1990's slow). Other than that and this was another perfect stay. Beautiful scenery leading up to the Resort/Hotel and all the restaurants around Hilton Head Island are just a short drive away.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank OhioFamilyMan2015
Reviewed April 23, 2014

We spent 10 days at the resort following our visit to the. Masters Golf at Augusta. The Hilton Head area is about 3 hours from Columbia where we were based for the Masters. The resort is in a great position directly on the beach. Facilities at the resort are very good, particularly liked the adult only pool, there are 2 other pools that families and the children can use. Also, the beach is superb.
The staff were very helpful and friendly, however we found that at times , probably due to the time of year they appeared a little short staffed in the bar and restaurant .
The rooms are very big and very well equipped. The corridors and doors shutting at times were a little noisy but didn't spoil our break.
The Palmetto Market which is a cafe style shop on the resort was great for anything from a coffee to breakfast lunch etc
HH Prime was a restaurant that was used for breakfast and dinner. Good quality food. The bar area in the evening was good wide range of drinks available.
The Concierge staff were very helpful and booked 3 rounds of golf for me at the nearby Fazio, Robert Trent Jones and Arthur Hills course.
I would definitely recommend the Omni Resort for a break at Hilton Head.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Robin B
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Overall nice hotel....not a lot of choices when it comes to dinning at the resort. Only real issue was the noise in the morning from doors slamming shut and food trays sitting outside of rooms way to long. At one time there were three food tray around my door. Not a big deal but the small things that make the difference between a nice resort vs a great resort!!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business