3,532 results
All reviewsadult poolbuoy barpalmetto markethh prime restaurantmini kitchenfamily poolocean viewfire pitparking lotpalmetto dunesrocking chairsrooms are largeping ponggreat amenitiespool sidebeach accessbeautiful property
Reviewed April 22, 2014

We love the Omni...the beach is great, the pools are excellent (and heated which was perfect in chilly April), the location is close by a lot of great restaurants and coligny (beach, restaurants, etc) and the rooms all have their own kitchen which is so nice. We had our wedding at the Omni in 2013 and when we came back this month, we booked 2 nights there to utilize the pools and beach and it was great. The staff was great (only downside is they didn't let us have a late checkout but when we were walking out they gave someone else a late checkout without any pushback). The food and drinks service was also a bit slow by the pool but the servers and bartenders are so nice and helpful that it was easy to overlook. The restaurant and bar are also quite nice...I recommend for one time and try the nearby restaurants (Boathouse, Old Oyster, etc) for the other evenings.

I highly recommend the Omni for families (kids pool, fountain & heated pool), couples (there is an adult pool that is not heated) and groups of friends (rent out the cabana for extra privacy and a great place to lay in the sun).

Room Tip: Rooms facing the ocean are the best. If you have small children, I recommend asking for a room on the ground or 2nd floor facing the parking lots as it is easy to get to the pool but less noise.
Reviewed April 22, 2014

I think my expectations for this hotels were a little to high based on the pictures I saw for this hotel. It's location is great since it's right on the ocean but the hotel isn't as new and updated as I would have anticipated. It's also a great if have kids however if you are looking for a relaxing pool environment I would plan on sticking to only the adult pool. Most of the staff at the hotel was adequate but not exceptional. However, there was one waiter I had an encounter with that was very rude. I even cut my trip short by a day after this average experience.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 22, 2014

We have two small children and take only one vacation every 1-2 years. Our favorite location is Hiltonhead Island where we travel with other friends/family members. We typically stay at the same hotel but decided to try the Omni this year. It took us 1-1/2 hours for our room to be cleaned even though we made the reservations four months prior. The customer service at the pool restaurant/bar is unbelievably horrendous. They need more wait staff and the one that waited on us was the worst server we have ever experienced. We were frustrated with the hotel even before we got into our room.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
3  Thank Mark J
Reviewed April 21, 2014

My husband and I traveled to Hilton Head, SC in April. The Omni hotel surpassed our expectations in almost every way. The resort was beautiful, staff was professional and friendly but best of all they made it so easy to bring our two dogs. We had a wonderful time and so did our puppies!

Reviewed April 21, 2014

we go to hilton head all the time... great place to stay.. reasonable and a great heated pool outside and very tropical courtyard... great service as well... buoy bar great food.. great location.. i would highly recommend this hotel..

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts