3,529 results
All reviewsadult poolbuoy barpalmetto markethh prime restaurantmini kitchenfamily poolocean viewfire pitparking lotpalmetto dunesrocking chairsrooms are largeping ponggreat amenitiespool sidebeach accessbeautiful property
Reviewed April 22, 2014

I think my expectations for this hotels were a little to high based on the pictures I saw for this hotel. It's location is great since it's right on the ocean but the hotel isn't as new and updated as I would have anticipated. It's also a great if have kids however if you are looking for a relaxing pool environment I would plan on sticking to only the adult pool. Most of the staff at the hotel was adequate but not exceptional. However, there was one waiter I had an encounter with that was very rude. I even cut my trip short by a day after this average experience.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 22, 2014

We have two small children and take only one vacation every 1-2 years. Our favorite location is Hiltonhead Island where we travel with other friends/family members. We typically stay at the same hotel but decided to try the Omni this year. It took us 1-1/2 hours for our room to be cleaned even though we made the reservations four months prior. The customer service at the pool restaurant/bar is unbelievably horrendous. They need more wait staff and the one that waited on us was the worst server we have ever experienced. We were frustrated with the hotel even before we got into our room.

3  Thank Mark J
Reviewed April 21, 2014

My husband and I traveled to Hilton Head, SC in April. The Omni hotel surpassed our expectations in almost every way. The resort was beautiful, staff was professional and friendly but best of all they made it so easy to bring our two dogs. We had a wonderful time and so did our puppies!

Reviewed April 21, 2014

we go to hilton head all the time... great place to stay.. reasonable and a great heated pool outside and very tropical courtyard... great service as well... buoy bar great food.. great location.. i would highly recommend this hotel..

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Excellent location on the Ocean. You definitely will not find a friendlier staff in the hotel industry. Ocean View room had glances of the ocean, however the main view was blocked by a tree right off the balcony. Although with the blocked view I would not recommend taking the tree down as it adds character to the resort. 3 Pools to choose from, 1 of which is exclusively for Adults Only, with the remaining pools Family Friendly. It is a little chaotic in locating an available chair or chairs for the pool, as most of them are reserved unofficially with flip flops or pool toys by the guest of the resort before 8am. Definitely needs to visited by Omni Management on how to accommodate the guest who are paying for more premium rooms on guaranteed pool chair reservations, along with keeping only Omni property guests allowed to use the pool facilities, and not just anybody who wishes to crash the pools during the day. Maybe a bracelet or armband system could be used to monitor this better. Overall experience I would rate as Very Good.