Hilton Garden Inn Hilton Head
$139
$327
$309
Beach House, A Holiday Inn Resort(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$306
$240
HolidayInn.com
$334
Hampton Inn Hilton Head(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$139
Hampton.com
$335
$319
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
Hilton Head Marriott Resort & Spa(Hilton Head)
$349
$269
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
$329
Priceline
Marriott's Grande Ocean(Hilton Head)
$669
Marriott
Marriott's SurfWatch(Hilton Head)
$649
Marriott
All reviewsu turnmoss creekfront deskqueen suitecovered parkingunderground parkingtanger outletsbusiness centerconvenient locationminute drivenice stayeasy accesshousekeeping staffhgilobbyblufftonisland
Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

I have been staying at this HGI for the past 4 years and it's never been a disappointment . I recently completed a 4 night stay and once again it was excellent. The outstanding staff and GM Greg is what makes this hotel great. Clean room and great service. As a Hilton Diamond Member I stay in hilton about 300 nights a year and this HGI ranks in the top 3 hotels I have stayed in. I would like to say Rita was always very friendly and made my stay that much more enjoyable. I highly recommend this hotel to all travelers! Thank you to Greg and his entire staff for another great stay from check in to check out!!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Chris G
Reviewed October 20, 2013

lobby bright and inviting...this is not to be said of the room. dingy and dirty carpet...I mean really stained. this is strictly an travelling salesman type hotel..but lovely pool and good breakfast. that s the most positive I can make this report.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank marilou0902
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn, Hilton Head Island, SC last night. Although the hotel is not "on" the island, you can't get any closer to the bridge leading to the island. Very nice, clean accommodations, convenient to the island and the area. Clean room, comfy bed with memory foam topper, and nice breakfast variety (hot & cold) in the morning. Many items in the room have been recently updated and include a pod coffee maker, frig & microwave. You don't have to pay $9.95 for the breakfast, you can skip the hot, made to order items, and only pay $4.00.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank GreatDayTraveling
Reviewed October 19, 2013

First and foremost, I'm a frequent visitor to many Hilton Garden Inn (HGI) hotels for business and personal travel accommodation. This is my very first HGI property that did not meet my expectation/ standards that I have experienced since staying with this hotel chain. The interior decor of this hotel needs to be upgraded. The bathroom tub/shower area needs updating. ( very substandard to other HGI) The most disappointing issues were the dirty/stained carpet in the room and the MANY worn/torn table chairs in the dining area ( particularly the seat cushion was so bad that you could feel the chair frame on my bottom while seated) I will say that the service and people were great.

For the cost or points required to stay at this HGI property, I'd highly recommend an alternative hotel property some where else in Hilton Head . I've stayed at other Hilton properties that were a whole lot nicer accommodations for a lot less cost/points.

Room Tip: Do not stay at this hotel until the property has upgraded the decor and furniture in rooms and lobby area .
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sting89
Greg-Burnes B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hilton Head, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey sent to you regarding your recent experience at the Hilton Garden Inn Hilton Head. The entire team review each comment and survey submitted on a daily basis. We take great pride in following up on suggestions, and celebrations addressed by our guests. I am saddened to see that your experience was not promising. It is always our intention to honor our guests and Hilton through a strong service and product. Recognizing the need to create a more social area, the property will be refurbishing the entire lobby area and adding Dinner and Lounge service in the latter part of this year. We are excited to offer a more robust option to guests working or visiting the island. All guests rooms are also receiving a chemical free carpet cleaning removing the excess oils that have transferred into the property from the repaving of Rte. 278. Honored guests such as yourself is why we are here. We hope to earn you back. Greg Burnes – General Manager greg.burnes@hilton.com

Reviewed October 18, 2013

This hotel is NOT located in Hilton Head. It is across the bridge from Hilton Head in an odd location. Breakfast was HORRIBLE! You'd be better off going to Waffle House or IHOP for the $10 charge. My hubs and I had just stayed at the HGI in Tampa, which was great! This property dropped the ball. The pool was tiny and the gentleman at the front desk was clueless. We are HH members and this property is inconsistent with the brand. The free breakfast at Hampton Inns are superior to the debacle of a breakfast they serve! Spend you're vacation dollars elsewhere :(

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank caligirlAtlanta_GA

There are many wonderful things about our country, one of those is the freedom of choice. It is always appreciated when an educated guest chooses our property for their overnight accommodations. Any constructive comments are shared with the team in an effort to strengthen the brand and the guest’s intent to return for future visits. It is clear none of those goals were reached during your last visit to Hilton Head. We are sorry your experience was so poor. Breakfast is cooked fresh each day and eggs to order are created by our cook to the request of our guests. New items are rotated in for the special of the day in an effort to offer some local flare. A Belgium waffle maker is also available for those who want that waffle experience. Yet, those that want pancakes, poached eggs, or an omelet will be catered to for the same $9.95 charge. The team at the desk have been recognized for the knowledge of the island and Bluffton area on multiple occasions. Continued training is conducted with all desk members through Hilton Worldwide and the Chamber addressing changes in the system or special events guests may be interested in attending. We do not intend to miss-lead any current or future guest by misrepresenting our location. Hilton Head Island is directly across the bridges located 750 feet from our property. The beaches are a short 12 minute drive onto the island. We are strategically positioned to be in short proximity of both Tanger Outlet Malls and Hilton Head Island. I understand this response is rather lengthy. Yet, I felt it important to address your concerns in hopes to earn you back for future visits. Greg Burnes-General Manager greg.burnes@hilton.com