“GREAT HOTEL WITH A GREAT STAFF!!”

Hilton Garden Inn Hilton Head
Ranked #15 of 28 Hotels in Hilton Head
Los Angeles, California
“GREAT HOTEL WITH A GREAT STAFF!!”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

I recently stayed here for 4 nights while on business. From check in to check out I had a GREAT stay. My room was very large and very clean. I am a Hilton Diamond member and this is one of my favorite HGI. The entire staff is excellent. The GM Steve is the nicest managers I have met. I would highly recommended this hotel to everyone. The location is also a plus. I would like to say Thank you to the entire staff at HGI Hilton Head for a terrific stay. Will definitely stay here again..

• Stayed July 2012
2 Thank Chris G
Steve C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hilton Head, responded to this review, August 3, 2012
Dear Chris,
Thank you very much for the kind words about our hotel and I really appreciate the nice comments about myself.
I look forward to seeing you on your next visit and have a great weekend.
Steve Cotton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Athens, Ga
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Went to Hilton Head for a few nights with the wife and stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn. What a great location, room and value. We were close enough to everything but still far enough away from the "tourist trap" and terrible traffic. Nice pool and parking under building was nice. Did not get the breakfast package so cannot rate that.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank GaTraveler0808
Dear Georgia Traveller,
Thank you very much for the kind words about my hotel and our staff. Your feedback is very important to us.
I hope to see you on your next vist and have a great weekend.
Toledo, Ohio
Reviewed July 26, 2012

My wife and I vacationed over the 4th of July. We found this hotel was everything you would expect from a Hilton property. The staff was great and rooms and entire property were well maintained. We look forward to returning soon.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Dave M
Dear Dave M.,
Thank you very much for your review on tripadvisor. We really appreciate your nice comments about our staff and hotel.
I hope you come back and visit and make sure you stop by and say hello.
Thanks again,
San Diego
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Recent trip to Hilton Head for a family wedding ...The Hilton Garden Inn was spacious and clean, however, we did not try the buffet because we thought the cost was a little high for what we got. Also, the hotel was diffuclt to locate because the sign from the main road was very low and hard to see. However, overall, the stay was excellent, and we enjoyed the service at the front desk, who were able to direct us to nearby attractions and restaurants.

Room Tip: I would suggest a room on the side where the little canal is located. It is away from the main road...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank pathager
Rocky Mount, Virginia
Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

We were traveling to HHI for the first time & were very pleased with the property. The front desk staff was very helpful and pleasant. The property is very clean & the suites are very spacious. This was one of my best stays at a HGI.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Seneca, South Carolina
Reviewed July 18, 2012

We stayed here one night after having car trouble and being delayed while travelling to Florida. After an ordeal, we picked this hotel to stay because my husband prefers Hilton properties, saying they are predictable and he knows what to expect. We chose this particular place because the photo featured a pool. We checked in easily and got dressed and went to the pool. It was a small pool, but not at all crowded at night. (Max depth 5 ft.) This was perfect for us to unwind after a stressful day. The room was clean and comfortable. We had a suite which included a living area with a pull-out couch. There were two beds in the other room, but there was no door between living room and bedroom areas. Some other guests we met at the pool said it was about 10 minutes to the beach.

Room Tip: Suite easily slept 6
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Located right before the island, this hotel is your standard Hilton Garden Inn. We had a regular room one night and a suite the next. Both rooms were clean, and very nice! I am partial to suites when I travel with kids and the suite was very roomy! Only complaint is the location is difficult to find as it's behind a bunch of trees and not very well marked. But this is typical of anything on Hilton Head anyway!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family