$85
Beach House, A Holiday Inn Resort(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$173
$136
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

Hampton Inn Hilton Head(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$113
Hampton.com
$364
Hilton Garden Inn Hilton Head(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$139
GardenInn.com
Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$179
$159
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $214/night.

Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$287
  • Pool
$169
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $212/night.

$154
Marriott's SurfWatch(Hilton Head)
$440
All reviewsstarbucks coffeefull kitchencontinental breakfastloft roompool and jacuzzithe breakfast areaa nice place to stayking bedcoligny beachliving areahilton head islandminute drivefireplacecerealstovesofakitchenette
Reviewed September 22, 2017

Right when all the other hotels were closing before the evacuation, they stayed open. I believe I was the only guest in the whole hotel, but had no place else to go. So glad they had a place for me to stay, as the other hotel closed early and kicked me out. They anticipated losing power, so were giving food away. Gave me bagels, cream cheese butter and yogurt. So glad to have the extra food. The hotel was clean, and comfortable. Full kitchen. Convenient location. Thanks for being there.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank goldspeak
Susana C, General Manager at Park Lane Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2017

Dear guest: thank you very much for staying at the Park Lane Hotel & Suites. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit. I am sorry to hear about the circumstances around your stay with us but I am glad that our staff was able to assist you and be there for you during the difficult time of Tropical Storm Irma and Evacuation. Our staff works very hard to ensure all our guests have a pleasant stay and we love to hear when you do. We hope you can come back and visit us again! The weather is better now and we have plenty of sunny days ahead of us. Thanks for the feedback, we truly appreciate it.

Reviewed September 13, 2017

We had a spacious loft. There was a full size kitchen which worked well for us.
We stayed two nights before we could get in our family rental and two nights after our week. We could drive easily to stores, activities, etc. It rained so we did not explore the beach while at the hotel.

Room Tip: Great breakfast with the room.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Susana C, General Manager at Park Lane Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2017

Dear guest: thank you very much for visiting Hilton Head Island and for choosing the Park Lane Hotel & Suites. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the hotel and room amenities. Our staff works very hard to ensure all our guests have a pleasant stay and we love to hear when you do. We hope you can come back and visit us again! Thanks for the feedback, we truly appreciate it.

Reviewed September 12, 2017

I read the reviews do thought I would give it a shot. It is definitely a tourist hotel with the typical vendor offering discounts at attractions and restaurants even before you check in! The rooms are large with a half kitchen for those who want to cook, families etc. room was clean but just didn't feel like a friendly hotel. We had one problem where we were checked into a room on the top floor only to have to ask to be moved. The hotel A/C unit on the roof immediately above us was making wild noises. We were told by other staff what it was and to request another room. The problem I have is if they knew there was a problem, why wee they still assigning it out. The room opposite evidently had the same problem. We did get another room but the whole incident left a bad taste.

Stayed: September 2017

Dear guest: thank you very much for visiting Hilton Head Island and for choosing the Park Lane Hotel & Suites. I am sorry to hear about the issue with your room. We are reviewing the situation and will make the necessary improvements to prevent this from happening in the future. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience. We hope you can come back and visit us again! All rooms will be fully renovated in the near future. Thanks for the feedback, we truly appreciate it.

Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

2 Miles to beach. Friendly staff. I recommend. Plenty of eateries within walking/short drive. Small convenience store in lobby for water, Gatorade and snacks. Pool towels need to be signed out.
Elevator quick. Parking is close and convenient.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KarenLynnMiller
Susana C, General Manager at Park Lane Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2017

Dear guest: thank you very much for visiting Hilton Head Island and for choosing the Park Lane Hotel & Suites. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the hotel and room amenities. Our staff works very hard to ensure all our guests have a pleasant stay and we love to hear when you do. We hope you can come back and visit us again! Thanks for the feedback, we truly appreciate it.

Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went for our 15 year anniversary. We got an awesome rate back in April. We got the king size suite. The room was spacious and had a full kitchen with all the amenities to cook with. It was clean and housekeeping came daily. The outdoor pool and jacuzzi were clean and amazing. It was really hot when we went. I've read other reviews after I booked and got a little Leary. Let me say this. We saw NO bugs in our room. Saw a Palmetto bug outside on the balcony, but this IS the south. The staff was super friendly. My key got deactivated because I out near my phone. They gave me new ones without issue. Then on our last day there, I could get in the building but my card wouldn't work in the door. Maintenance came within 5 minutes and fixed it for is no problem at all. I see on other reviews people complaining about the continental breakfast. I travel frequently and NEVER have I seen bacon and eggs at a continental breakfast. It is your typical fare. Bagels, toast, muffins, waffles, cereal, fruit, cheese and yogurt. Milk and juices and amazing Starbucks coffee available 24/7!! Everything was fresh and tasted great. We would definitely stay there again the next time we visit Hilton Head. For the price you can't beat it. All the staff were super friendly. We were there 4 days/3nights and really enjoyed ourselves. Thank you for the amazing service!!!!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank yellowjax
Susana C, General Manager at Park Lane Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2017

Dear guest: thank you very much for visiting Hilton Head Island and for choosing the Park Lane Hotel & Suites. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the hotel and room amenities. Your kind comments are very much appreciated. Our staff works very hard to ensure all our guests have a pleasant stay and we love to hear when you do. We recently completed the renovation of our Lobby building, and are now gearing towards the full renovation of our rooms. We hope you can come back and visit us again once it is all renovated. We know you will love it! Thanks for the feedback, we truly appreciate it.