“Great Hotel”

Ranked #19 of 28 Hotels in Hilton Head
Birmingham, Alabama
“Great Hotel”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

This is the first hotel we stayed in and will be staying in again on our vacation to hilton head this year. It is very clean, the staff is great, its quiet, no loud noises in the hallways. The breakfast was ok though, thought you would get more hot items not frozen and stick in the toaster but the other nice things over shadow that. It is located near a cool restaurant which you can actually walk to if you dont feel like driving. The pool is great to relax and enjoy a swim or just lounge and watch the kids do their thing.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank ebbu26

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (141)
Greenville
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here 2 years ago and had to switch rooms because bugs were in the first one. But on this visit I was overall satisfied. I highly recommend Park Lane Suits, the breakfast was fresh, great location and everything from my room to the pool and jacuzzi was nice and clean.

2 Thank MochaStylist
Hilton head island
Reviewed June 13, 2014

I'm staying in the hotel now as I type this review. Me and my sister just seen a roach crawling in the upstairs room. Now we can't sleep. I will never stay here again and I would not recommend this place to anyone.

3 Thank Sheliab6

Travelers are raving about these Hilton Head hotels

Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 8, 2014

This is a great hotel in the centre of the island so conveniently located for everywhere. Our suite was lovely, very well equipped, spotlessly clean and a really good size, although our balcony was next to the air-conditioning unit for the other building so it was quite noisy. There was ample parking and a lovely pool area.

There were only 2 issues. The first was the wifi connection in our room wasn't great and the receptionist was rather unhelpful when I told her. She just gave me a phone number for the helpdesk for the ISP. I know how to connect to wifi but she just kept telling me I couldn't be connecting properly and they would help me. The second issue was the breakfast area. We were there mid week in May and there was nowhere near enough space for the guests so I dread to think how it would he on a busy weekend in high season. The breakfasts were good, just rather cramped for making breakfast and then often people would have to take their food back to their room.

Other than these small issues, this was a great location and I would not hesitate to stay here again if ever I was on HHI.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
4 Thank kaggim
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Nice pool area. Kitchen in your room!!! Nice decor. Big room. Easy check-in. Starbucks coffee. Free wi-fi. Hard-boiled eggs at breakfast would have been nice. I'll definitely stay here when I come back.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
3 Thank Angela22_11
Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for a timeshare free vacation. The location is 2 miles from Coligny beach. This was a perfect distance to ride the bikes to the beach. The rooms have a kitchen to be able cool if you need to. Breakfast was ok, waffle maker would have helped. Coffee was good. Pools were good. Overall good stay. We had 2 adults and 14, 4 and 2 year old.

1 Thank Drew-of-ten-sees
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

Keys didn't work to our room so housekeeper had to keep letting us in. The walk to the front desk wasn't a short one in order for us to contact them to let us in. They kept putting us on hold whenever we tried calling about getting in our rooms so that's why we had to keep walking back and forth. Later on..they decided to move us to another room which smelled like piss.But the housekeeper did come and spray air freshener for us. The location was great tho.

• Stayed May 2014