Park Lane Hotel and Suites
$259
Marriott's Grande Ocean(Hilton Head)
$669
Marriott
$85
Beach House, A Holiday Inn Resort(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$296
$250
HolidayInn.com
$328
$305
  • Pool
Hampton Inn Hilton Head(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$149
$399
$319
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Hilton Garden Inn Hilton Head(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$149
$134
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsstarbucks coffeefull kitchencontinental breakfastloft roompool and jacuzzithe breakfast areacoligny beachking beda nice place to staynew appliancesliving areahilton head islandminute drivefireplacecerealstovesofa
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Just had one night in hilton Head- this hotel was a hidden gem. Spacious charming suite among the palms. Old world charm. Great cold breakfast in charming dining area at the reception area. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 26, 2014

We have been staying in this hotel for over 10 years, so past experiences have been very good. I'd recommend just a little "spiffing up" to maintain a rating above average. There are no dressers to store clothes and there could be just some paint and maintenance upgrades in the rooms and in the halls. I also was very disappointed in the breakfast offerings because we had enjoyed much better fare (waffle machine, eggs, meat) during prior stays. However, that being said, the location is perfect, the hotel is clean and the value for the price is acceptable.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Janecarpenter
Reviewed April 24, 2014

First my husband made this reservation with some sort of timeshare presentation. We have accepted offers like this before. However, it was at a Marriott timeshare (where they booked you into a Marriott) and a Hilton timeshare (where you were actually booked on the Hilton property you were viewing). If you are a Marriott, Hilton, Westin, kind of person, then don't book here as you will be sorely disappointed. The service here is pretty good and the people working here are very friendly. It does appear to be a family friendly hotel if one is looking for such accommodations. I like the security of using keys to get into the building, However, your next impression is an elevator that is all carved and scratched up. As one enters the room you notice a large kitchen area with a granite bar and kitchen table in the corner. The furniture is dated and could use replacing. Wi-fi is free. Breakfast is also included. The bathrooms are pretty small with no storage space. The towels in the bathrooms are of poor quality and very thin. The bathroom downstairs was not clean enough as the grout next to the tub could stand a good cleaning with some bleach. The soundproofing in the room is nonexistent. I have listened as my neighbors flushed their commodes and listened to their air conditioners as they came on. Not to mention each time they turned on a faucet to run water. There was also a dirty door upstairs in our area with a wrinkled shade. The condition of the property is sub-par considering it is listed as a resort. However, my main issue is being booked into rooms that were previously occupied by people with animals. They do not have separate buildings for those of us who don't care to share a space that has previously been occupied by someone else's animal. I don't care if they do vacuum the room twice, or dust a little more extensively. As a pet owner myself, I know how much work it takes as before I have guests in my home, my carpeting is professionally cleaned each time to deordorize and sanitize the carpet before my guests arrive. However, no amount of "extra" cleaning will make up for the furniture in our hotel room that had been used as a scratching post by a precious guest's cat. The young lady told me if I was not satisfied with the room she could move me. To where??? She can't guarantee a pet free room.
As for this being a resort. There is a pool out back and some sitting areas, and even though it appeared to be a nice little area it falls short of being a resort.

Again, it you travel extensively and you prefer Marriotts, Hiltons, etc, then you should really book somewhere else. By the way, my husband has been banned from accepting anymore timeshare presentations.

Room Tip: Ask to see your room first to determine if you want to stay here
5  Thank gvldiva
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Very pleasant and helpful hotel staff. Our room was spacious, clean and well kept. There was a full size refrigerator, a 4 burner electric range, dish machine, and fully stocked kitchen cupboards with dishes, silverware and pots/pans. The hotel even provides dish machine soap! The kitchen is well lit but the living room needs at least one more lamp (a little dark). We were in a king bedroom (nice, comfortable bed) with a balcony (very small).

The weather was a little bit cooler than we had expected so we couldn't use the outdoor pool, however it looked very inviting. There are Tennis courts and a small play area for children. As other's have stated, the bathroom is quite small. However, we stayed at this hotel to visit HHI and the hotel's location, not a hotel bathroom! The breakfast buffet was always fully stocked with breakfast breads, danish, mini muffins and PopTarts for the children, fresh fruit, cereal, milk, juice, Starbucks coffee and an assortment of Tazo teas.

The only problem that we had was that we had to close our balcony door several times because people were smoking on their balcony/patio! I spoke to the front desk staff and was informed that the hotel rooms are non-smoking, however the balconies/patios are not!

Room Tip: Rooms in the "B" building are quieter because they are not near the pool!
3  Thank 2013MikeH54
Reviewed April 13, 2014

First of all - to be fair - this is written after four very rainy days at HH - so we stayed in the Hotel a lot. Price is OK - especially compared to the $ 300 - 500 / night nearby resorts. Room was dark - not a lot of light - important on rainy days - bed is OK, kitchen was good, bath small, elevators scarred up, breakfast is cold and lots of bread. We had not expected to spend most of the time in the room - so cannot rate it as fairly as perhaps if not been raining.