Park Lane Hotel and Suites
$81
Marriott's Grande Ocean(Hilton Head)
$454
Marriott
Hilton Garden Inn Hilton Head(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$139
$159
Beach House, A Holiday Inn Resort(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$209
$175
Hampton Inn Hilton Head(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$153
$139
Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$218
$199
Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$271
$215
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
Ramada Hilton Head(Hilton Head)
$56
$199
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
All reviewsstarbucks coffeefull kitchencontinental breakfastloft roompool and jacuzzithe breakfast areacoligny beachking beda nice place to staynew appliancesliving areahilton head islandminute drivefireplacecerealstovesofa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 7, 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed here for a long weekend as part of a Groupon deal. The Park Lane was a perfectly fine hotel. I verified before our trip that 1) housekeeping was included even though we were there as part of Groupon (it was); 2) rooms that had pets staying in them were specifically cleaned to remove hair and dander (they were); and 3) we would not be bothered with timeshare calls (we did receive one call asking us to attend a presentation--we said no thanks). We got a loft room and found it very clean (loft got a little stuffy during the day but each hotel room has it's own thermostat, which was great). The bathrooms were small--but that was not an issue for us (after all, it is a hotel, not my house). The staff at the front desk were friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was limited, but good enough for us. Location was about 2 miles from the beach--which was fine, particularly in the off-season. The kitchen had some utensils and pots, and plenty of dishes (only one small glass pan to use in the oven, however). The only time we heard a dog barking was in the hallway a few times--we couldn't hear the dog in our room from a few doors down. Actually I found the hotel to be fairly quiet. Overall, a fine choice for anyone traveling on a limited budget.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank hem1212
Reviewed February 6, 2012

We stayed here on a groupon. It was a good deal for a weekend getaway. The room was really nice, the bathroom was very small and the water was not very hot at all. The pool area was closed for the season. The breakfast was kind of slim. Bagels, toast, fruit. They allow pets in the rooms and we did hear barking a few times. The staff was friendly and helpful. I felt the beds were really comfortable.

We did get the sales speech by the timeshare people when we walked in.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 28, 2012

My family and I stayed for two nights via a Groupon. I will not return to this hotel. My overall impression of the place is that it used to be a dumpy, flea bag hotel, but they have re-decorated to look better. The decor in the lobby is nice. They offer free Starbucks coeffe and filtered water which is nice. Breakfast is light (muffins, juice, bagels). We had a king bed on the 2nd floor. The walls are thin, and I would not get a first floor rooom. We had a small balcony, that we never used.

The hotel location is not on the beach, but we knew that. I will say the beach is not far and has plenty of free parking. We rented bikes from Pedals and would highly recommend it! See the island on a bike. Back to the room, it was a lower standard of room that we would normally stay, so I was pretty disappointed. The overall room was large, but the kitchen was too large for the room size. Their was a full size fridge, dishwasher, and stove. Small couch area with a fireplace. The bathroom.....oh what a let down. It was too small!!!! Only one person in at a time. There is virtually NO counter space. It felt like I was a using a bathroom on an airplane. But, for what I paid, well.....I guess I shouldn't complain.

Yes, they do have folks in the lobby peddling timeshare vacations. And they did call the room. I politely said no, and it was ok.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank OneHotSCMama
Reviewed January 26, 2012

I got a great deal on groupon and stayed two nights. The rooms were a pretty good size. The bathroom a little small. We didn't have house cleaning because we were told because we got a deal,it did not include housekeeping. But for the money it OK.

Room Tip: Don't get a room near the ice machine
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 17, 2012

We found a deal for 129 for three nights ... yes 3 nights for a total of 129 plus tax and resort fees so the total amount for the whole stay was 175. I loved the fact your could use the fire place and it was pet friendly. The queen loft was very roomy and I would absolutely go back. It is a little far from the beach but in a central location. I enjoyed my stay here

Room Tip: the queen loft is the way to go
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends