Hilton Head Marriott Resort & Spa
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Marriott's Grande Ocean(Hilton Head)
$454
Marriott
$81
Hilton Garden Inn Hilton Head(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$139
Hampton Inn Hilton Head(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$153
$139
Hampton.com
$192
$159
Beach House, A Holiday Inn Resort(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$209
$175
Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$218
$199
Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$269
$215
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
Ramada Hilton Head(Hilton Head)
$56
$409
2,095 results
All reviewsocean frontmarriott resortoceanfront roompool deckself parkingpalmetto dunesgift shopan upgradebeautiful beachbusiness centergeneral storean umbrellabit datedlong weekendoff seasonnice resortshelter cove
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 26, 2014

I am platinum with Marriott and diamond with Hilton, so needless to say I do a lot of traveling for work. So when I go on vacation I am extremely picky where I stay. For last summers vacation our criteria was beach, nice pool, tennis, child friendly and great service. We decided to stay at the Marriot Resort and Spa in Hilton Head, SC. As great as the location, the staff is even better. Everyone I came in contact with from the front desk to the restaurant was amazing. This hotel is as child friendly with activities.They even have a children's check in area. Yes, I made another reservation for this August and the whole family can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank westchestercounty100
HiltonHeadManagement, Manager at Hilton Head Marriott Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Dear LindaWestchester,

first, we would like to thank you for being a loyal Marriott Platinum member. Second, we'd like to thank you for your valuable feedback. We are glad that you chose and have chosen the Hilton Head Marriott Resort & Spa once again for your family vacation!

We look forward to your stay!

Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

Always has been a really good beach hotel. The location is great and the hotel is maintained well. enjoy the pool bar. Parking is good. Restaurant is average, but too many area restaurants that are very good.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank PAP2300

Dear Pap2300,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Head Marriott Resort & Spa. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with valuable feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to your return.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

This was our first trip to the area. We stayed at the Marriott and fell in love! My fiance arrived a couple days before me for a conference, and I came late Friday night. I think I got in around midnight. There were employees who greeted me immediately upon arrival-even so late! It was a great start to a wonderful trip.

The best part of our experience were the doorman. They were all VERY friendly and fun. They obviously loved their jobs and always made me smile. One of them, the man who helped me put my luggage in the car made sure to tell us some of the best restaurants to hit up while there-all of which were hits!

The beach access was perfect! We went out for many different long walks. We also loved the hammocks on the property-they were very comfortable and relaxing!

The bar was great-we didn't eat at the restaurant, but the bartenders were attentive and on top of things at all times.

We can't wait to come back to Hilton Head, and we know exactly where we are going to stay!

Room Tip: We didn't face the ocean-wished we would have!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ajh213

Dear AJH213,

We are so pleased that your first trip to Hilton Head was an enjoyable one. We are so glad that we were able to contribute to your awesome experience! We are glad to hear that you have already decided to make this your destination on your next trip to the island. Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Let me say right away that we didn't stay at the hotel so I can't comment on the rooms or decor other than the public spaces which were very bright and attractive. My comments about this beachfront Marriott reflect only the unusual staff that we encountered.

We were walking the beach and decided to look in at the lounge offerings for later that evening. We were immediately greeted at the door by a VERY friendly valet attendant. When we went to the lounge we talked at length with ASHLEY and CATHERINE who went out of their way to get the information for us that we wanted. Every hotel employee who passed us did not fail to say hello. We were totally impressed to find such a willing, smiling, pleasant staff. The young woman who was the concierge likewise found all kinds of brochures that had menus for local restaurants and volunteered to find information on current events. (Sorry that I didn't get her name.)

Marriott should be very pleased to have these staff members interacting in such a friendly way with the public. If in the area again, we would not hesitate to stay at this hotel.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank PatRemA
HiltonHeadManagement, Manager at Hilton Head Marriott Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Dear Patrema,

Thank you so much for taking the time out to give us your feedback. We value every person that walks through our doors!

If you're ever in the area again, please be sure to stay with us!

Reviewed January 22, 2014

This is a good location but rooms are very tired and I could hear everything in the room next to me. The Westin is much nicer so pay the 50.00 extra per night and stay at the best hotel on the island.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Susan M

Dear Susan M,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

You may be happy to know that we are scheduled to undergo a renovation Fall 2014. Please be sure to revisit with us!