$85
Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$179
$159
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $214/night.

Hampton Inn Hilton Head(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$113
Beach House, A Holiday Inn Resort(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$153
Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$287
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn Hilton Head(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$139
GardenInn.com
$174
$169
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $203/night.

Marriott's SurfWatch(Hilton Head)
$440
Marriott's Grande Ocean(Hilton Head)
$484
Marriott
All reviewsroom was cleanminiature golf coursehot breakfastpublic beachcoffee makernice staycoligny beachpalmetto dunesputtcerealmicrowavedryer
Reviewed March 27, 2007

Our experience was nothing like the previous negative reviews. This property has recently undergone renovations from a Fairfield Inn to a Days Inn. Our room was clean, King Non Smoking, had obvious new carpeting, and new shower stall area in the bathroom. The buffet breakfast was pleasant and well presented. We would stay at this property again, and would not hesitate in recommending it.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Pats4U
Reviewed December 2, 2006

Exterior looked nice..... That's the only good thing there. The inside was worn down, carpets had stains in front of every door, and rooms had cracks throughout the walls. Bathrooms were disgusting, shower curtain rods were falling off the wall, musky smell throughout the building, and COCKROACHES EVERYWHERE! Did i mention that there were COCKROACHES EVERYWHERE. The lady even said that the place was infested with COCKROACHES!!!!!! Gross... I wouldn't stay here again even if you paid me.

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank 123,456,789,000
Reviewed October 30, 2006

When we arrived on Hilton Head Island we stopped at the Tourist Information Centre and we were given the choice of the Comfort Inn or the Days Inn, both were the same price the Comfort Inn is nearer the beach, but the Days Inn had a suite for $100. As there was 3 of us we chose the Days Inn and were not disappointed. The suite consisted of 2 rooms, one with 2 beds and the other a sofa and arm chair, large TV, dining table, microwave and sink. We overlooked the small pool area so we had a nice view. The hotel also had a small gym and laundry room which we used. The breakfast was adequate to start the day but the only let down was the member of staff who topped up the breakfast bar she was really miserable. The Hilton Head diner is only a 2 minute walk away and the food is very good and reasonably priced.
To sum up we had a lovely stay in a really nice hotel. Hilton Head Island is gorgeous and a must is to hire a bycicle as it is so easy to ride around the island and great fun.

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled as a couple
4  Thank MrsTowers
Reviewed October 8, 2006

We had the dirtiest room I had ever been in. There were stains all over the bed spread, the toilet was broken, there was a huge roach in the bathtub, the wallpaper was torn and dirty, our non-smoking room was obviously for chain smokers only, the furniture was old and torn, etc. We arrived around 1:00am and had to leave at 7:00am so decided to deal with it instead of wasting valuable sleep time changing rooms. The next morning we told the front desk how disappointed we were and the woman took half off the bill leaving us $44 to pay. This was fine with us but when we recieved our credit card statement the full amount of $88 dollars was charged to our account. We called and were told to fax our $44 bill and copy of credit card statement and they would handle it. I called again and left messages for the manager, Sheila Washington, several times and no one ever returned my call or refunded my money. Finally I found the number to the Days Inn corporate office and explained my situation to Kayla. She said Mrs Washington would handle the situation within 7 business days. Well, one month later after not hearing from Mrs Washington I called the corporate office AGAIN and spoke with Brian this time. He was very rude and said he would issue me a credit with Days Inn! I yelled before he hung up the phone on me that I would never be staying with Days Inn again and just wanted my money back. I just wanted to pay the amount that I originally agreed to on my credit card receipt. He then said "fine I'll give you a check" and hung up on me. It took 7 months to resolve this issue.

• Stayed: March 2006, traveled on business
2  Thank drumhead
Reviewed August 15, 2006

We stayed here while waiting for our weeklong condo rental to be ready for us. The room was dismal: tiny and full of mildew. The two full sized beds were crammed in there with barely any room to move around. The breakfast was ok, and the pool was fine. Next time (though there won't be one) I'd request a room closer to the pool. There is great proximity to a diner and a mini golf course, which was why we chose to stay here. My husband was away all day at a conference with the car; I had the kids. But I noticed as we drove away that we could have stayed at Motel 6, paid less, and been right down the road...an easy walk to the mini golf and diner. They did allow us to check out one hour late.

• Stayed: June 2006, traveled with family