“checked out early” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn Hilton Head

and 1 more site!
Days Inn Hilton Head
Ranked #23 of 29 Hotels in Hilton Head

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Hilton Head
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

Stopped by overnight on our way to Florida. Beds were comfortable and rooms were a decent size. Front desk staff are pleasant and nice but the breakfast room staff are rude.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

2 Thank Chang L
Hardeep s, Manager at Days Inn Hilton Head, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Dear Chang,

Thank you for staying at the Days Inn Hilton Head and sharing your review with us.
I would like to let you know that i already had a meeting with them. We apologize for the inconvenience.
We are looking forward to accommodating you again.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Really enjoyed the stay loved my breakfast room was nice front desk gentleman was really nice made my special occasion even that much better was close to base and I enjoyed the little dinner next door even though it was a little pricey

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank William A
Dear William !

Thanks for your amazing review. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay at the Days Inn Hilton Head.
We truly hope to see you again. Thank you for staying with us.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

After going on a trip with my team, I can say this is a very nice hotel. The rooms were good-HDTVs, decent beds, and clean overall. Keep in mind this is a "value" hotel! Along with that, the staff was exceptionally kind (especially having to deal with a full high school team), and helped us whenever we needed it. You can tell it was recently renovated because the back near the pool was quite old-looking. All in all, this is an amazing hotel for its price tag, and I do recommend it to any of you looking for a value hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Jared889
Hardeep s, Manager at Days Inn Hilton Head, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Dear Jared,

We thank you so much for this amazing review.
Yes, we've had 2 big renovations in past 3 years. All our rooms are brand new looking. And almost all the rooms have brand new carpet. We will keep doing renovations in order to keep the highest quality.
Well, thanks for staying with us. We hope to see you here again.

Shelton, Connecticut
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

I was not at all impressed by this hotel, which is in need of updating. When we arrived I presented my prepaid reservation receipt to the clerk. After several minutes he presented me with a receipt with charges on it and asked me to sign it. I refused and the manager then came over. After a long time they finally gave me corrected receipt and room keys. The room they gave us was right next to the pool, vending and ice machines. I booked this through AARP/Travelocity and I believe they gave us an undesirable room because of this discount. I returned to the desk and asked to be moved to the front of the building and that was done. The included breakfast was marginal at best.The breakfast room is inadequate in size for this hotel. The next day the room was packed with people, including what appeared to be at least one tour bus of guests. Frankly, it was a mob scene and awful. The location is very good and convenient to restaurants, beaches, and shops. I would not stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple