Another very enjoyable stay at MBB. This time we were assigned to the beach villas (last time we were in the garden villas). These were a tiny bit more dated and worn then the garden villas - but still very good. Lots of kid activities, plus pools and beach kept everyone very busy. We actually went over to the garden pool several times. The water was a little cooler (and more refreshing) than the pools at out building.
Super easy access to the beach!
One of the only things that was a little inconvenient was that we were required to keep our beach/pool towels throughout our entire stay. I had to wash them every night (because I'm a clean freak) which was a little bit of a hassle. Instead of doing one load of "clothing" laundry and swimsuits each night, I had to do towels too. Not a huge deal, just a little inconvenient;( This was just a new policy for us...last year at Newport Beach and Phoenix we were able to turn our towels in for new ones whenever we wanted. If I had known before coming, we might have brought some of our own beach towels from home, to cut down on the laundry each night. I'm sure Marriott is just trying to cut down on expenses.
Overall, would highly recommend MBB, but might request Garden Villas for our next stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clear you mind poolside at Marriott's Barony Beach Club. Nestled on in infamous Hilton Head, South Carolina, your feet will be covered in sand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Marriott's Barony Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Barony Beach Club Hotel Hilton Head
- Marriott Barony Beach Hotel
- Marriott Hilton Head
- Hilton Head Marriott