Ann at the front desk made us feel very welcome and told us we would like our room since it had partial ocean view from the balcony.
Two bedroom unit was very clean. Granite and stainless steel in very well equipped kitchen. Brian Perron, at the front desk went way out of his way to help us with chair request. Not often you find someone that cares about guests needs.
Pool and fitness center were nice..Just wish the pool depth were deeper. .didn't try the outside pool this time. kitchen.Beds and bedding were very good.
Beach is lovely, loved the cabana area that you could rent for the day. They also had bikes on property that you could rent.
All Y'all was the beach bar on property that served great food and Courtney was very friendly. ..Remember they close at 6pm so keep that in mind.
You will be amazed at the staff at this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clear you mind poolside at Marriott's Barony Beach Club. Nestled on in infamous Hilton Head, South Carolina, your feet will be covered in sand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott's Barony Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Barony Beach Club Hotel Hilton Head
- Marriott Barony Beach Hotel
- Marriott Hilton Head
- Hilton Head Marriott