We stayed during the January holiday weekend. This was my third time at Hilton Head- stayed at the Grande the last two times. Both places are great. This location is more secluded and that is nice. The staff is so accommodating and ready to help. Henry was very knowledgeable and his dining recommendations were completely accurate. He made reservations for us as we enjoyed free beverages on the front porch. The washer and dryer came in handy. The beach had beautiful shells and sand dollars. Check in and out were efficient. They had a package which included a meal at Wise Guys Steakhouse. One Word...DELICIOUS. The rooms are very clean and roomy. The pantry in the kitchen was nice. The BBQ area is top notch with granite counters around the grills. There is a spa on the property so in case of bad weather you have a relaxing option. The bike trails are nice although they are in busier traffic in the Port Royal location than in the Sea Pines area. They are responsive to fix problems as they sent two fellows with a replacement bike when we had a flat. It is difficult to get an ocean view if you are not an owner, but this is completely understandable. I hope to return and bring others. I would recommend this place to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clear you mind poolside at Marriott's Barony Beach Club. Nestled on in infamous Hilton Head, South Carolina, your feet will be covered in sand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Marriott's Barony Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Barony Beach Club Hotel Hilton Head
- Marriott Barony Beach Hotel
- Marriott Hilton Head
- Hilton Head Marriott