I was there from 01/17/2014 to 01/20/ 2014. We were assigned a room on ocean side. It had a nice view of the resort. The room was spacious and comfortable. The front desk was very helpful.We spent a lot of time walking on the beach. We did rent bikes . It was disappointing. We had a flat tire and had to call for a replacement. We were given a jinky map that was hard to follow. I would go to Sea Pines to rent bikes. The overall experience was very good. I plan to return shortly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clear you mind poolside at Marriott's Barony Beach Club. Nestled on in infamous Hilton Head, South Carolina, your feet will be covered in sand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Marriott's Barony Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Barony Beach Club Hotel Hilton Head
- Marriott Barony Beach Hotel
- Marriott Hilton Head
- Hilton Head Marriott