We stayed in the garden villas which are not directly on the ocean but tucked behind the Westin next door. Both buildings, Jasmine (slightly closer to the main building) and Gardenia, face a nice pool area with waterslide, splash pad, pool, and hot tub. There is a recreation area with games, TVs, and grills. Bikes could be rented for $15/day or $30/week. The villas are spacious, clean, and modern. The walk to the beach was 5-10 minutes and they had a golf cart shuttle that came by regularly. There are additional pools and an outdoor restaurant by the oceanfront buildings. There is an indoor pool, spa, and market there too. Although I missed not having an oceanfront view, I would stay in the garden villas again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clear you mind poolside at Marriott's Barony Beach Club. Nestled on in infamous Hilton Head, South Carolina, your feet will be covered in sand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Marriott's Barony Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Barony Beach Club Hotel Hilton Head
- Marriott Barony Beach Hotel
- Marriott Hilton Head
- Hilton Head Marriott