We just got back from a wonderful trip to the Barony Beach! We stayed at the Mariott Monarch last time and there was no comparison. The Barony is much nicer. The location in the Port Royal Plantation is even more convenient than Sea Pines. It is right on the beach, even the far buildings aren't that far. The biggest problem was the construction at the Westin if you were in those garden buildings. It was pretty chilly all week, so we didn't use the pools, but they were perfect family pools. Zero depth, fountains.. The heated pool was closed the first couple of days, but then reopened. There were 3 hot tubs close to us and our teen kids used them all. All the staff were very friendly and helpful. The marketplace had snacks, drinks and Pizza Hut. Prices were reasonable We had lunch at the outdoor Y'all Grill a couple of times. Very good and not too expensive. They had a lot of activities to choose from for all ages. Of course renting bikes was the best one of all. Our young adults enjoyed the tour of the island that Miss Nettie put on. The only slight negative, was the smell in our room. We tried to air it out as often as we could. Must be the dampness from the ocean. Overall, a perfect trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clear you mind poolside at Marriott's Barony Beach Club. Nestled on in infamous Hilton Head, South Carolina, your feet will be covered in sand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott's Barony Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Barony Beach Club Hotel Hilton Head
- Marriott Barony Beach Hotel
- Marriott Hilton Head
- Hilton Head Marriott