So why do you close the heated pool for maintenance? In March if you run Barony Beach! With ocean water so warm in July and August, you need to be sure you have the heated pool ready to offer as an alternative then. Two mornings of our three night stay, the eager housekeeping person cheerily rang to wake us up before 8:30...but than as they say at the beach, "Have a margarita, it's 5:30 somewhere!"
The garden villa's are separated from the main hotel, and all site amenities by construction at the Westin Hotel next door and a maze of jolly chilled kiddy-land water areas, that are so well secured that I had to have a grounds staffer show me how to open the gate. Maybe they will have their act together by high Season, but avoid the property until then
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clear you mind poolside at Marriott's Barony Beach Club. Nestled on in infamous Hilton Head, South Carolina, your feet will be covered in sand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Marriott's Barony Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Barony Beach Club Hotel Hilton Head
- Marriott Barony Beach Hotel
- Marriott Hilton Head
- Hilton Head Marriott