Flex exchange, with Interval Intl., worked out great. We arrived on a Saturday, easy check in to the Morning Glory building. We had a handicap unit on the lst floor. We do not need a (hc) unit yet, but it was a nice unit, all are two bedroom. Our building was just a short walk to the beach. Two small heated pools, one indoor and one out, seemed to work at this time of year. The large outdoor pool was still in use for a few hardy souls. Activities were on going for people of all ages. We also received a daily voice mail update with weather and things that were going to talk place in the future. The last tine we were in this area was over 40 years ago. We attended the 2nd year of the Heritage Classic, and it appears that most of the planned building has been done, with shopping centers, fast food, super markets, all built off the main route into Hilton Head. Beach is long and flat great for walking, etc. We would go back, and it appears most folks who own at Barony Beach do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clear you mind poolside at Marriott's Barony Beach Club. Nestled on in infamous Hilton Head, South Carolina, your feet will be covered in sand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Marriott's Barony Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Barony Beach Club Hotel Hilton Head
- Marriott Barony Beach Hotel
- Marriott Hilton Head
- Hilton Head Marriott