We have been owners here since 1999 and love it. Every year they make improvements to the amenities and this year has been the most dramatic. They have added a great waterslide to the garden side unit pool along with a splash pad for the kiddies and a grilling pavilion with flat screen tv's and a fireplace for Mom and Dad. They keep the resort spotless and the units are spacious and comfortable with two bedrooms and two full baths, along with two whirlpool tubs in each unit. the staff is particularly accommodating, and make every effort to fulfill visitor's requests for villa location as best as possible. My only complaint this year, and it is minor, is that the pool now closes at sunset and my husband and I used to enjoy going for a moonlight swim which we are not able to do any more due to the change in the pool hours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clear you mind poolside at Marriott's Barony Beach Club. Nestled on in infamous Hilton Head, South Carolina, your feet will be covered in sand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Marriott, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Marriott's Barony Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Barony Beach Club Hotel Hilton Head
- Marriott Barony Beach Hotel
- Marriott Hilton Head
- Hilton Head Marriott