Beach House, A Holiday Inn Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Marriott's Grande Ocean(Hilton Head)
  • Fitness center
View Hotel
Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort(Hilton Head)
  • Pool
1,949 results
All reviewstiki hutbeach houseporch restaurantlive musicfront deskvolleyball courtsfire pitcoligny plazaocean frontpool areaoceanfront roomshopping and restaurantshousekeeping staffnice poolhilton head islandlong weekendking bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

Not a great experience at all. We are priority club members and stay at many Holiday Inn's. This is by far the worst one. Although the staff said they will no longer be affiliated with Holiday inn. That's good news for holiday inn. It'll save their namesake. This place feeds off their great location and that's it. The newly remodeled rooms were chipping paint off the doors already. The toilet had a large crack down the tank that was patched up. Carpets looked dingy already. There was rust rings on the countertop. During the day, they use a portion of the guests parking lot and charge $10 to outsiders for better beach access. This does not feel exclusive or safe. Outside doors were not locked at night like the sign states. It is close to Coligny plaza but With so many bikes paths, it's easily accessible without staying here.

Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Jill H
Jenny K, Guest Relations Manager at Beach House, A Holiday Inn Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

We are truly very sorry that you were disappointed in your recent stay with us. We are committed to making the Beach House better than ever, and you feedback is invaluable in our reaching that goal. We would love for you to reach out to us personally at jeff.elseser@thebeachhousehhi.com. We welcome the opportunity to make things right.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

My family along with extended family,friends so enjoyed our stay at the newly renovated resort.

The staff made our stay very enjoyable,food,rooms ,view ,tiki bar,fire pit,walking distance to great shopping, bike rental's etc... a perfect spot in Hilton Head....

Room Tip: very comfortable....
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Jenny K, Guest Relations Manager at Beach House, A Holiday Inn Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2014

Marsha,
We are very happy that you loved our recent renovations; we’re quite proud of the results! It is wonderful to hear that you, your family and your extended family all enjoyed our amenities so thoroughly. We hope to see you all again in the future.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

I hear it was recently renovated and they did a great job. The pool area is awesome with 2 gas fire pits. The rooms are clean and large, no balconies on most rooms but there are large picture windows. There is a bar just off the beach with a casual lunch spot open during the day. The restaurant "The Porch" is indoor/outdoor dining with great dinner AWESOME breakfast and a full bar (cheaper than Tiki Hut). All the decor in the public areas is done in very good taste, very much in the style of Pottery Barn. All the staff were very helpful and prompt. It is within walking or biking distance of many more restaurants and churches. Really a better place than we had imagined! Already want to go back.

Room Tip: The beach front rooms have small balconies but are also very close to the live music they have 8-12 hours a day. The rooms farther away are very quiet
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TheBrownings

Thank you for the fantastic review! The results of our renovations have us smiling; we are thrilled you loved it too! It sounds like you had a great vacation, and we can’t wait to see you again.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

As the title of my review states, "they got your back". I have to say that the Beach House Resort have one of the best and knowledgeable staff I have ever encountered. Grey and all of the wonderful people at the Beach House made my stay there one of the most memorable visits to Hilton Head ever. I chose this resort because of its close proximity to beach and Coligny Plaza, but my overall mission was to propose to my girlfriend (fiancé). When the hotel staff became aware of my intentions they made sure that it would be a memorable occasion. I was assured by Grey that he had my back and was surprised to see the staff come together and help me plan a proposal that swept my fiancé off her feet.
I have to say that it is unfortunate that some of the not so great reviews were made during while the hotel was renovating but I was taken away with the modern look of this resort. The Beach House really have their guest in mind while staying there, and it is a breathe of fresh air to know that this hotel don't just see you as a dollar sign. The room was large and spacious and like I stated early it was just a short walk to beach or Coligny Plaza. In closing, I would most definitely return to the Beach House.

P.S. If you are planning a stay at the Beach House, make sure you go see Grey because he definitely "Got your back"

Room Tip: Make sure you get a King bed w/sofa away from Tiki Bar
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Congratulations on your engagement; thank you for allowing us to be part of such a momentous occasion! We were happy to help, and we appreciate your compliments. We hope to see you and your fiancé again soon.

Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

Such a nice place. You literally walk out the back door and down to the beach. Very nice pool area and the Porch restaurant on location is wonderful! We only moved our car once because we were able to walk or ride bikes everywhere!

• Stayed: April 2014
Jenny K, Guest Relations Manager at Beach House, A Holiday Inn Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Ashley,
It sounds like you had a fun beach vacation, thank you for allowing us to be a part of it. We are thrilled that you loved our location, amenities and our restaurant The Porch. We hope to see you again in the future.