Hilton Head Health
$259
Marriott's Grande Ocean(Hilton Head)
$669
Marriott
$85
Beach House, A Holiday Inn Resort(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$296
$250
HolidayInn.com
$328
$305
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn Hilton Head(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$165
$319
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Hampton Inn Hilton Head(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$157
$142
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsweight lossexercise classeshealthy lifestylelife changingother guestsjump starthealthy livinghealthy snacksstep aerobicssupportive environmenthealthier choicesexcellent fitnessstand up paddle boardingspa servicesunhealthy foodeat healthyperfect getaway
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I have been to Hilton Head Health 3 times. The instructors, staff, and counselors are excellent. The approach is a total package of mind, body and spirit, addressing nutrition, exercise and over eating issues. The food is healthy AND delicious. Cooking classes are offered so that you can learn first hand how to make nutritious meals once you return home. There are a multitude of exercise classes to choose from that will accomodate most physical issues. I liked the water classes because of knee issues, so I was getting a great work out without stressing my joints. It is a vacation that you will return home from feeling better than when you left. I can't recommend this wonderful facility enough. Once you go you will want to return again and again! (Just like me!)

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Lisa T
Reviewed August 2, 2012

This May was my second time back to H3 and I plan to make H3 visits a yearly event. The accommodations, the facility, the staff, the food are fantastic. I travel alone and when I arrive at H3 I feel safe and welcomed. The stress just leaves my body and I have time to rest my soul. Besides a vast variety of exercise classes, there are lectures and workshops to help you learn and live a healthy lifestyle. At H3 its not just about the scale, its about the whole person. I have found no better place than H3 in the USA!

Room Tip: When making your reservations, ask for a villa and tell them if you have special needs.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank jtt07
Reviewed July 31, 2012

My first stay at H3 and it was fantastic. It exceeded my expectations 100 fold. I went with the mind set to take advantage of all the offerings and that's just what I did with wonderful results, 11 pounds and 5.5 inches in ten days. I started with the sunrise walk on the beach and ended the day with a lovely bike ride around Shipyard Plantation. The instructionors were all personable and so knowledgeable, they worked me hard but I wanted to work hit. The seminars were the most relevant and useful to me for my everyday life. The speakers were well versed on the subjects and their talks were easy to listen to and stay interested in. I tried the different exercise class offerings to see what I like and what I might fit into my real life. I am going back next spring for a 3 day yoga weekend. But the most wonderful aspect was the other people I meet there. Everyone was so nice, I didn't go to make friends but it was impossible not to. We supported each other and inspired each other and did cannonballs in the pool together. We are keeping into by email and Facebook and sharing recipes and offering support to each other. It was just an exceptional experience!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
5  Thank Mary15for30
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We spent a week at H3 last December and seven months later we are 50 and 40 pounds lighter and it is all thanks to their guidance and help. We have changed the way we eat and exercise and have tools for enjoying restaurant meals without packing on the pounds. The facility is very nice, the meals fabulous, the staff knowledgeable and supportive and staying in the condo accommodations was perfect. This is a great program that teaches you how to lose weight and the science behind it. And what a positive environment! They are not the "food and exercise police" but if you want to change, this is the place to go.

Room Tip: If two of you go together you can share your own condo.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
8  Thank MimiBB_12
Reviewed June 6, 2012

I actually traveled to H3 in July 2010. I went to H3 to heal my mind and to start on a road to health after 3 years of extreme stress.......more than one person should ever have. While at H3, I met with the Behavorial counselor and followed the plan of exercise and activity and eating right. I never thought I would make life long friendships or be so inspired or learn so much from the other visitors as well as thsoe who work there.
H3 is a family. Once you go, you will always be a part of this family. It is a family that will always welcome you back or talk to you if you need it at any time.
I constantly look at the schedule to plan another trip back to H3. If I could work it out, I would attend at least twice a year.
Wether you are going for health reasons, for getting back in shape, for a couples get away , a girls time out or just a vacation....once you experience H3 you will want to go back over and over again.
Let me say this: Experiencing yoga on the beach at sunset: PRICELESS !!!!!!

Room Tip: The condos are all nice, specify if you want a roomate or not. Rent a bicycle for the whole trip and ride everywhere! YOu will not regret it.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo