“Captain Kent gets a thumbs up again!”

Mega Bite Fishing Charters
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Having shark fished with Captain Kent last year with family during a HHI vacation, and having an amazing time, I knew Captain Kent was the charter for our group this year. Having shared my experiences with a friend, she was interested to try it out this year and I hunted Captain Kent down. He was very knowledgeable last year and even took our group when another charter company bailed on my nephew. After finding him, he worked with us on scheduling and tracking what was questionable weather. He is honest and forthcoming and was the perfect guide for our girl trip. Our charter included two moms and two fifth-grade girls. He was helpful and patient with the girls, and coached us on baiting ourselves. Thanks, Captain Kent and Mega Bite Charters! We look forward to seeing you in the future!

All reviews
"hook"
"bait"
"equipment"

Reviewed June 23, 2013

We took our children (13, 10 and 4) on a fun fishing trip with Capt. Kent. We had a lot of fun and caught a whole bunch of sharks. Kent is a great guy and worked hard to make sure everyone was comfortable, having fun, and catching fish! Our little one even got into it. We can't wait til next time!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

My group had a great time, two women and two young girls! We casted and baited ourselves after he taught us; he was patient indeed. We caught 15 small sharks which was great for three first timers. We had better luck than the boats around us, and the girls even got to get really close to a mother dolphin and her calf. Everyone had a chance to reel in sharks and he even knew a lot about the area we were riding through which entertained us older girls. I would recommend this trip to anyone, and look forward to going again in the future.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

My family and I had a wonderful time fishing with Captain Kent. Not only is he great at getting the fish/sharks, he is a great man and very accomadating. Captain Kent made sure everyone of us had a chance to reel in shark and did an awesome job of keeping everyone comfortable and not sea sick. I have two special needs daughters and he was a big help to them as well. I highly reccomend using him and we will definitely be calling him again on our next trip to Hilton Head.

See more reviews
Reviewed May 24, 2013

3rd time out with Capt. Kent and again another great trip. A little slow getting started, but managed to boat a handful of sharks throughout the day. Finished with a 40+ lb. cobia that has and will continue to grace our dinner table for some time to come! Thought is was more than a bit 'poetic' that we pull up to a group that hadn't caught a thing all day, and proceed to reel in some sharks and then the cobia. Kent is a great guide and a great guy - even made sure our son's girlfried got close-up pictures of the momma and baby dolphins on the way back into the marina.