“Simply the BEST at what he does.”

Outcast Sport Fishing
More attraction details
Owner description: Big Game Fishing - Outcast Sport Fishing currently holds the State Shark Record. Massive Tigers, Hammerheads, Lemons, Bulls & Blacktips. The Outcast also targets Tarpon, King Mackerel, Cobia, Barracuda, Sailfish & Grouper. Whether you're a serious fisherman looking to catch a trophy, or a family looking to catch a memory with the kids; this will be the highlight of your vacation! Give us a call to see whats biting!
Cincinnati, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Simply the BEST at what he does.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2014

We spent 5 hours with Chip last week and as advertised it was a great day. Chip is a true professional at what he does, he handled all our special needs as if he does it every day . We caught 4 sharks total one of them to large to get in the boat. He is a great person that knows how to adapt to the crew he has, which is not always easy. We have fished with others in the HHI area, but Chip is the only one we will ever go with in the future. Book early so you can get the best.

Yorktown Heights, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Fun!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2014

My son and I chartered a shark fishing trip with Chip and we had a great time. Chip is very patient and makes the trip fun with his stories and knowledge of shark fishing. We caught 5 sharks (4 different species) ranging in size from 3 to 6 foot. I would highly recommend chartering a trip with Chip.

Dallas, TX
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best Fishing Experience Ever! 275lb Tiger Shark”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2014

My wife,two kids (8 and 10) and I took a 4 hour fishing trip with Chip. The seas were rough so we didn't go very far out. Chip took us to his "secret" spot and the kids landed multiple sharks including bonnet sharks and black nosed sharks. Chip then used one of the bonnet sharks that the kids had caught to use as bait to catch a bigger shark. I immediately landed a 80lb black-tipped shark. That was fun enough and I was ready to be done but Chip baited one more hook with the remainder of the bonnet shark. That was when the fun started. The reel took off and after 40 minutes of battling I had a 8 1/2 foot, 275lb Tiger Shark boatside. It was awesome!
As good as that was, the fishing was a bonus. Chip was great. He answered all of my kids' questions with more patience than I have and was great to talk with. We own a house in HHI and come 5-6 times a year. We probably won't ever fish with anybody else on the island again. You won't be disappointed if you book with Chip!

Bowling Green, Ohio
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“The only way to big game fish in the sound!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2014

We have finished with Chip probably seven or eight times over the span of 3 to 4 years. We've taken our children age 6 to 8, our parents, other relatives and friends. What we have never taken with Chip is a bad trip. He has interesting stories, easy to relate to, makes you feel comfortable, and man can he fish! He's amenable to fishing the way that you want to fish, trying to catch what you want to catch. From red fish to "monster sharks" he will make you feel at ease. Even on the days when its not "en fuego" as Chip would say, he will go out of his way to put something on the line. If he's booked, he has friends and will refer you. Party too big, he will double up with his buddies and you will have a memorable experience for sure! Call ahead because especially since his work tracking sharks with osearch, the man is in demand! Oh, and I'm not the fisher man in this family, I'm the wife who went along to be a good sport, and got "hooked" herself! Our catches grace our Christmas card every year, its that awesome!

Visited May 2014
“BEST FISHING CHARTER ON HILTON HEAD”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014

Me, my brother, his girlfriend and Dad booked a fishing trip with Chip. We said we wanted to catch monsters and we did. Everyone caught a shark and we had great. Captain Chip is excellent at what he does he answered all of our questions and had lots of interesting stories. By far the best fishing charter on Hilton Head. We went on a different charter the year before and Chip blew them out of the water. We had a great time and will definitely be going back next year!!!!

Visited July 2014