“Never felt better”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Bodies in Balance - Medical and Sports Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: As the only facility on the island that focuses exclusively on medical esthetics and massage, at Prescription Skincare and Massage we strive to find the perfect balance between nature and science. Using proven methods, superior product and client education we can assure lasting results for our customers.
Cleveland, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Never felt better”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Amazing service from super friendly staff.

This was the best massage I have ever had, the facility was very nice and comfortable. From start to finish this was truly a top notch provider. I can't wait to go back.

Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Outstanding massage and caring staff”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I have chronic neck pain and have had bouts with terrible headaches for years. I discovered Anneliza at Bodies in Balance and see her now once a week for a 30 minute session. No more headaches! I have even been able to stop a prescription medication I was taking to manage the discomfort. She was incredibly knowledgable. More so than any therapist I have ever worked with. HIGHLY Recommend!

Visited January 2013
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best massage therapist”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Janet is great at knowing just what needs to be done for whatever is ailing me. Her knowledge of how the body works is helpful in fixing whatever ails me that day. Thank you Janet. I'll be seeing you again soon.

Visited January 2013
Okatie, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“wonderful massage”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

shay was fabulous, wish i could afford to go here regularly. she really helped my neck which is messed up from an old car accident.

Visited March 2012
Hilton Head, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A thoroughly deep massage”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I like a very deep massage and Shay is fantastic at giving me a deep and penetrating massage. I have been going to Shay for about 2 1/2 years. What I also like is I do not need to tell Shay the problem I am having, her hands find all the areas and she proceeds to work on them. I get an hour and a half massage to really relax and enjoy the deep massage. Still the time goes all too quickly.

Visited May 2012